The Wow Starts Now?

HardOCP News

[H] News
USAToday is editorializing on next week’s launch of Windows Vista asking if Microsoft’s new OS is going to be a “big deal or ho-hum.” Investors seem confident, analyst more pessimistic.

And while investors expect Microsoft to report 29% lower fiscal second-quarter earnings this week, they're looking for 43% growth in the current quarter, 14% for this fiscal year and 16% growth next fiscal year, Thomson Financial says. "Vista's been the thing to get Microsoft (stock) out of its funk."

Investors seem confident, analyst more pessimistic.

Duh.

And as always.

It's expensive, and I know a lot of people are gonna wait awhile. Plus many people don't have the hardware, and non-enthusiasts are probably intimidated by it.

"It took me like four years to learn XP! ARGH!"

Plus businesses don't tend to jump on the newest technology. I think of it as buying a new car. Once you pay it off, you keep it so you don't have that monthly bill.

The smart ones will be like 'wow a huh hum.. gonna pass that one'

off topic but much as i love [H] why does it have a stupid link on the headline i accidentally click which has the EXACT SAME blurb as on the main page. click the title should take you to the actual article.

Back