Supreme [H]ardness
http://thewitcher.com/witcher3/

This game looks very promising.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Video game
Initial release date: February 24, 2015
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows

Another great RPG series in my book.

The darker story lines of a typical RPG and the awesome creatures you faced in Witcher 1 and 2 were a standout as one of the best RPG series to date.

2457631-the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_geralt_fights_the_giant.jpg

The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_Fiend_Fight.png

2457637-the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_geralt_vs_fiend.jpg

Who else has this on their "to get" list?

Also, apparently they are making the lands in zones with open world type adventure, I'm assuming a similar way Dragon Age Inquisition does it.

Last edited:
I wanted to like The Witcher 2 but just could never get into it. Incredible scenery, art direction and engine but there's something about the game that just made me lose interest very quickly in 2 and subsequently, 3. That intro for Witcher 2 was fucking incredible though.

Hopefully fix this.

The difference from Witcher 1 and 2 was pretty huge.

Hopefully they fill the gap of boredom for you. Haha

I normally never preorder. But I trust in the slavs. Got this preordered when it was first anounced.

edit: In my opinion the Witcher 2 was miles ahead of any RPG that has been released since. The amount of detail, graphics, story, quests, characters and voiceacting is just insanely well done compared to other contenders.

Here you have illustrations from steelbook cases. Each of the steelbook edition will have different picture painted on it:

http://polygamia.pl/Polygamia/51,107162,17026783.html?i=1

Another great RPG series in my book.

The darker story lines of a typical RPG and the awesome creatures you faced in Witcher 1 and 2 were a standout as one of the best RPG series to date.

Also, apparently they are making the lands in zones with open world type adventure, I'm assuming a similar way Dragon Age Inquisition does it.

ALl those creatures are based on Polish legends and what we have still remaining from slavic mythology. Unluckily most of it has been destroyed in XI and XII century.

Also, according to the makers of that game, most of choices will have meaningul consequences.

Back