The what to play in the meantime thread

schoenda

Gawd
So, all this cool PC stuff coming our way soon...

This is the format I am looking for,

"I am playing ___ because I got tired of ___to hold me over until ____ comes out, but what I really cant wait for it ____"

For me it's, " I am playing all those cool grow flash games because I got tired of Vegas to hold me over for STALKER but what I rally want is Crysis."

Got it?

I am playing Counterstrike: Source because I got tired of World of Warcraft to hold me over for Unreal Tournament 3/Crysis/Warhammer Online/Team Fortress 2 but what I really want is Enemy Territory: Quake Wars.

I am playing supreme commander because I got tired of gal civ II to hold me over for C&C3, but what I really can't wait for is S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

I am playing Battlefield 2142 because I got tired of FEAR to hold me over until Oblivion: Shivering Isles, but what I really can't wait for is Crysis.

I am playing counterstrike baby!:D because i got tired of everything else to hold me over untill STALKER/ DJMAX Portable 2, but what i really cant wait for is crysis.

I am playing Supreme Commander because I got tired of World of Warcraft to hold me over until Crysis, Stalker comes out, but what I really cant wait for it Enemy Territory: Quake Wars.

I'm playing Gears of War because I got tired of Unreal Tournament 2004 while i'm waiting for Unreal Tournament III.

I am playing F.E.A.R. again because I got tired of some Steam games to hold me over until S.T.A.L.K.E.R. comes out, but what I really cant wait for it Crysis/UTIII/Bioshock.

I am playing Oblivion :D because I got tired of Silent Hunter III to hold me over for Silent Hunter 4, but what I really can't wait for is a holodeck :eek:

Great idea!

I am playing The Longest Journey because I got tired of re-playing Far Cry to hold me over for S.T.A.L.K.E.R., but what I really can't wait for are Hellgate: London and Crysis.

You guys are great...as silly as this it I think one line really sums up the type of gamer you are...Thanks for playing...helps me kill time between Vegas rounds while I wait for stalker, but what I realy need to do is go to bed...good thing crisis isnt out yet.

:) Dave

I am playing Supreme Commander because I got tired of re-playing WoW to hold me over for Supreme Commander, but what I really can't wait for is new build to play SupCom at higher settings

I am playing Vegas because I got tired of Gears of War to hold me over until Mass Effect comes out, but what I really cant wait for is Halo 3.

I'm sorry. I'm a 360 noob. :cool:

I am playing Reality Mod: BF2 because I got tired of BF2 to hold me over until S.T.A.L.K.E.R comes out, but what I really cant wait for it Crysis

I am playing F.E.A.R/Titan Quest because I got tired of WoW to hold me over for Crysis/Stalker, but what I really can't wait for is Age of Conan and Warhammer Online/

I am playing BF2 because I got tired of BF2142 to hold me over until Crysis comes out, but what I really can't wait for is Spore/Crysis.

I am playing nothing because I got tired of 3fps in WoW to hold me over until I built a new computer, but what I really can't wait is for it come so I can play all the good games I haven't played since 2004.

I am playing Battlefield 2142 because I got tired of Everquest 2 to hold me over until Stalker comes out, but what I really cant wait for is Age of Conan and Crysis.

Nice thread by the way.

I am playing EVE Online because I got tired of WoW to hold me over until Warhammer comes out, but what I really cant wait for is Warhammer 40k 2014 baby!

Back