• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The VP930b is AWESOME!

infecto

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
71
After playing around with the VP930b for a week I have come to the conclusion that its a great monitor. Bought it off of newegg with overnight shipping. Got it the next day but I was a little disappointed to see that the box was not taped. Shipped in the viewsonic carry box but the fact that it was not taped kind of gives me a thumbs down with newegg. Everything seemed to be in the box and it seemed to be untouched. Got it setup and no dead pixels with only a slight backlight bleed. I can only notice the bleeding if I am on a black screen and its just barely visible in all 4 corners. While playing games I don't notice the backlight bleed and when in windows I don't notice it. In games I notice very little ghosting if any at all. I realize this is a per user basis but for my eyes its perfect. Took about a day to get used to the LCD from my CRT though. So overall I must say thumbs up on the VP930b.
 
Back
Top