• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The "Unofficial" Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved Thread!

For those of you who haven't played Mutant storm reloaded try it out. If you like GW you probably will like this too.

There's several different difficulty levels and the first ones are pretty easy at the lower # rooms. There are 89 rooms to play through at varying difficulties. At about the 5-6th level it gets ridiculous in the same way that GW does once you hit about the 100,000 point mark.

Same idea as GW just differently implemented. More diverse enemies and levels creates a lot of strategy.
 
Well, in my efforts to break 1 million, I reached 998,420... :(

There's no point in even trying to be number 1 any more, since the top score is now 9 million. :eek:
 
Well, I finally broke a million. I played right after work and got myself 1.4 million. Played again a little later then I got 1.7 million! All I can say is It's about damn time... :p

Although my score is a far cry from the rediculous 12 million Code Kata has. :(
 
I have put 40+ hours into this game. I finally broke 600k last night. Guess I am just terrible at this game.
 
Staples said:
I have put 40+ hours into this game. I finally broke 600k last night. Guess I am just terrible at this game.


I can't even get over 200k and I've been playing for over a month!
 
I dl'ed it finally last night. Played for almost half an hour until I realized I hadn't been blinking the whole time and my eyes were drying out and tears were streaming down my cheeks.

And I thought Hexic was addicting.


How exactly do I kill the red gravity wells? I hate it when I get like 4 of them on screen at the same time and they just rape the crap out of me.
 
my highest yet is 660k. I find that as long as i can breach 200k without dying, i can get over the 500k hump pretty easily.

the problem is the difficulty in the game is completely random and you never know how hard or easy its going to be.
 
All I hear about this game is just good stuff after good stuff. I seriously can't wait until its either ported to PC, or I get to play it on a X360.

Any similar games on the PC?
 
Back
Top