The UnOfficial 3D Max Tut List

how is this a tut sticky when i still have yet to see the tutorials?

Sorry to spam, but wtf happened here? lol

I could really use 3DSM tuts :/

I'm building up a list of 3D Max tuts...got a lot but not enuff for a starting post...I'll post them up soon...if you have any to contribute to my list then PM me them and I'll add them to my growing list...THANX
C'YA :cool:

Metallica_Band said:
I'm building up a list of 3D Max tuts...got a lot but not enuff for a starting post...I'll post them up soon...if you have any to contribute to my list then PM me them and I'll add them to my growing list...THANX
C'YA :cool:

Good to hear!!

Not for long...as soon as I get done with cleaning up my room (cause we're moving to a new house) and catching up on college work and get myself some free time then I'm gonna do a massive update on my photoshop tuts and also put up some new tuts for other big progs I've found...BWAHAHAHAHAHA

mojojojoman- said:
how funny, i just named the last computer i added at work zwitterion. funny shit

Just so you guys know:

Zwitter means Hemaphrodite in German.

So, all the other German speakers out there are going to laugh at your name.

Warmonkey said:
Just so you guys know:

Zwitter means Hemaphrodite in German.

So, all the other German speakers out there are going to laugh at your name.

indeed :D

People who are serious about it suck in their stomaches and charge bravely into the world of Maya. Don't deny it.

[insert RATM music here]

Who got da Maya tuts this be ma question...
The makers of movies in this torn nation
The Geek, the mag or the workstation?

I'm trying hard to find stuff for Maya that was written thoughtfully and comprehensively, with consideration given to those who haven't been using it for 5 years now, by someone who can adequately express themselves in English. Anyone?

By the way I'm new here, this is post 1. ph3@r /\/\3.

Back