***The ULTIMATE debate: INTEL vs. AMD *Clash of the Titans*

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtbaird

Gawd
Which do you like better? im personally an intel fan. i dunno why but ii just am. im not a big fan of the AMD rating system. its very tricky and crafty, makes me think something is up. i feel like a solder in vietnam and tthe enemies all around. that kinda sense when you know something is not right....

yah you got it

so post your personal options on the processZor makers

its all about the Via

EDIT* i've noticed that cheezes love to make threads like these, u know, about such already highly debated topics and my favorite, the cheeze that made a thread about all general hardware, in the actual general hardware forum.

Originally posted by mtbaird
Which do you like better? im personally an intel fan. i dunno why but ii just am. im not a big fan of the AMD rating system. its very tricky and crafty, makes me think something is up. i feel like a solder in vietnam and tthe enemies all around. that kinda sense when you know something is not right....

yah you got it

so post your personal options on the processZor makers

Soldier in Vietnam? I am offended that you trivialize our veterans?! AMD makes good chips. Intel makes good chips. Competition->good chips.

There you have it. Intel and AMD both put out a good product at a decent price point. It is moronic for someone to actually come and start a flame war. This thread is not unique. Although yes, the search is unusable, it really wouldn't be that hard to find a thread like this. There must be maybe 20 or 30 threads on this very topic.

AMD good all around chips, owning the low and high ends, P4 is happy in the middle with a media encoding chip. The Pentium-M is a different story...

I vote for lockage.

yah i was guessing this gets posted a lot

im not gonna be too bummed if it does

but it should be left open becasue of the awesome thread title and intro into the debate

they should probably make me a mod or somethign for writing such clever stuff as that

Wel since your kinda new hear I'll let you in on some advice. Intel VS AMD threads are a big no no at the [H] because some people start flaming and that is Against the rules.

Originally posted by YoUnAn
Wel since your kinda new hear I'll let you in on some advice. Intel VS AMD threads are a big no no at the [H] because some people start flaming and that is Against the rules.

Actually it just causes too much problems and makes too many unreliable facts..

Originally posted by ViriiK
Actually it just causes too much problems and makes too many unreliable facts..

Well if you look at it that way. Your right. But I believe that they are also not allowed because fanboys start flaming each other.

aight sorry guys im a newb here as yall can see, and i cant delete the thread myself

so any mod can kindly close this and ill be more aware of the rules next time, my apologies

in terms of the future, right now Intel is doomed, their "itanium" sucks the big one. AMD's 64-bit chips kickass, and that's what's next on the agenda. Byebye Intel...

mtbaird, welcome to the [H]. Intel vs. AMD threads tend to get locked because they turn into flame fests and people end up getting banned. Besides, this is an argument that neither side can really win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back