The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 BSOD a day, need new computer, java class starting, need new computer, BF3 coming out soon, need new computer, there all my important excuses are out, oh and the wife says no to a new computer, pleaaaaaaase! haha!

AMD is awesome because of the price performance, can build an awesome pc with a low budget.

Many years ago I had a choice to make when beginning to build my very first PC. After doing the research and finding out that Intel was almost double the price for the motherboard and almost 3 times the price for the processor it was a no brainier! Naturally I went with the best that I could afford at the time.

What I purchased was:

Asus Super Socket 7 motherboard

DSC04920.jpg

AMD K6-2 333

DSC04919.jpg

And PC100 memory! I personally still have that motherboard and chip with the ram still in the motherboard! Still works great (had it powered up about 4 months ago)!!!!

As one can imagine that was several years ago, and to this day I still run AMD processors and now AMD/ATI motherboards! Does not matter what anyone says, AMD is still, and most likely will always be, the very best bang for the buck!!!!!!!

bang for the buck should be AMD's new slogan. And with a free cpu you cant beat that kind of bang!

I love AMD for the overclocking crowd they embraced and the performance king they can be again some day!

Anything for free is worth taking and a free processor and game are all the better together. Thanks AMD for doing things like this for the hardocp community!

Been using AMD for about a decade. Great price and great performance for the average gamer.

Totally Awesome Directron Drawing?!

Totally In!!!!!

Would love to have my hands on this AMD product as I haven't tried AMD since the days of the 4400+ x2. Those were good times!

I love AMD processors because they offer exceptional value, and have never given any bit of trouble. I have more than 5 desktops in my household, and all but one are AMD.

I love the value that AMD processors bring to the table. They hold their own at quite a few price-points and provide every bit of processing power I need.

I love AMD because I built my very first computer with an x2 3600 and the little beast performed like a champ.The consumer market needs AMD to keep the competition honest, or at least we can hope that.

I love Advance Micro Devices for the soul fact of their price to performance ratio.... AMD=FTW... nuf said!

AMD had the tech lead once! Solid performance, solid price, the usual suspects. Not a fanboy, I just go with the best tool for the job, and sometimes that's AMD.

I have ALWAYS rooted for the underdog, even when it was kicking Intel's a$$ with the first Athlon! Sadly, im currently rockin a q6600 that DESPERATLY needs replacing. With all the consol ports recently, my ATI 4850 is still holding strong! :eek:

Love is a strong word but I guess in the context, I "love" AMD processors because they keep Intel's prices in check for the most part. Competition is good and I can only hope they are more able to do so when it comes to Bulldozer.

I've been using AMD CPUs since the beginning with the 5x86.
AMD has always offered the best bang for your buck.
I need to replace me aging Opteron so let me win one of these please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back