• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The Terrabyte Laptop...

jmroberts70

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
2,953
terrabytelaptop01.jpg


Two 500GB external drives. One USB2 and one firewire.
 
Asian Dub Foundation said:
damn... i thought u mean labtop with a terabyte thats internal...

Yeah same here I was excited for a few seconds. While the external is nice its not that hard to do I have had a few hundred Gb setup over NAS for a year or two now. Doing it that way you can even keep the drives mounted over WIFI or VPN for going remote :D
 
Oops! Sorry for getting your hopes up. I see what you're saying about this thread title.
 
when i first saw the topic, i was thinking a SAS device was attached. but this is good too :p
 
This does not count... external never counts.


Then I could say my pda has over 10 terrabytes of space...lol
 
rayman2k2 said:
nice laptop though, is it heavy?

The 17" HP laptops are pretty heavy. I think mine is about 10 lbs. I know that they've gone to the Pentium-M and AMD-Mobile processors now (mine is running a straight P4) so there's a lot less heat and power usage but I don't know if they weigh any less now days.
 
Back
Top