• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The Tech Stocks Thread NASDAQ, NYSE, etc.

Ratboy

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
315
Mods, feel free to move this, I didn't know where else to put it.

I'm suprised that there isn't really any major discussions about investing in tech on this board. I figured I would start one.

It makes sense really. This place is a wealth of information on buying trends and guestimates on what the industry is going to look like in the future. With computer parts buyers abounding and getting older, the crowd is increasingly more financially minded. I'm about to turn 30 and I'm really not going to be

So let's discuss. What IPO's are you looking forward to? What are your top picks for the future?
 
Back
Top