Oct 16, 2005 #1 A Aztlan 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Aug 3, 2002 Messages 3,057 of my Klipsch Promedia 5.1 Ultra doesnt seem to work I tried to turn on the system and I just hear a noise from the subwoofer of trying to power up but nothing any idea what could it be?
of my Klipsch Promedia 5.1 Ultra doesnt seem to work I tried to turn on the system and I just hear a noise from the subwoofer of trying to power up but nothing any idea what could it be?
Oct 16, 2005 #2 legcramp [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Aug 16, 2004 Messages 12,439 ok, is this system new? or old. if it's old and you didn't fiddle with it and this happened.. it's dead.. just like many other incidents of klipsh dying.. weird... but if it is new. check your connection and such...
ok, is this system new? or old. if it's old and you didn't fiddle with it and this happened.. it's dead.. just like many other incidents of klipsh dying.. weird... but if it is new. check your connection and such...
Oct 16, 2005 #3 A Aztlan 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Aug 3, 2002 Messages 3,057 well that sucks... the system is like 1 year old... or a little over it
Oct 16, 2005 #5 A Aztlan 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Aug 3, 2002 Messages 3,057 well I just read the site and it says only one year warranty and mine are a little more than a year old one of my family members is an electrical engineer.. will see what she has to say about it
well I just read the site and it says only one year warranty and mine are a little more than a year old one of my family members is an electrical engineer.. will see what she has to say about it
Oct 16, 2005 #6 SJetski71 Fully [H] Joined Sep 6, 2002 Messages 18,422 I'd try to contact klipsch anyway as i've heard good things about their warranty service...you just never know g'luck either way
I'd try to contact klipsch anyway as i've heard good things about their warranty service...you just never know g'luck either way
Oct 16, 2005 #7 A Aztlan 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Aug 3, 2002 Messages 3,057 yeah.. thats what I am going to do first.. its my first time contacting them about a problem.. hopefully the fix is not expensive I dont want to ship this thing.. is damn heavy
yeah.. thats what I am going to do first.. its my first time contacting them about a problem.. hopefully the fix is not expensive I dont want to ship this thing.. is damn heavy