i guess i'm part of minority here...
i only play console exclusive games on ps4
everything else is done on PC the master race

p.s i mean i use console for gaming purpose only

Last edited:
i guess i'm part of minority here...
i only play console exclusive games on ps4
everything else is done on PC the maste race

I play PS4/console exclusives and non-FPS multiplatforms on my PS4.

I play FPS multiplatforms and PC exclusives (obviously) on PC.

I play PS4/console exclusives and non-FPS multiplatforms on my PS4.

I play FPS multiplatforms and PC exclusives (obviously) on PC.

directed towards people talking about non-gaming feature on consoles :p

directed towards people talking about non-gaming feature on consoles :p

Why bother having dedicated boxes? Currently on my TV stand I have 6 devices, and dont want to add others for multimedia use. I have a XBone, 360, PS3, PS4, Wii U, and cable box. My receiver has 5 inputs. If none of the consoles did multimedia i simply dont have another HDMI port available without adding switches. Having DLNA, 3d, and even just bluray playback limits the amount of devices you need and unclutters. Even if i had a Media PC i would still need a free HDMI port somewhere, and another space in my entertainment center

Same thing happened to me and I got a PS4 the next day!!!

So after 8 years my original 60gb brick PS3 bit the dust by yellow light of death...I was a little sad but it gave me that final shove I needed to finally purchase a PS4.

I'm normally a PC gamer but I do love a good console exclusive once in awhile...on top of that I use it for everything else in my living room...things like music or movies, bluray, Netflix , etc. Even if I'm not playing a game im still using it for one thing or another.

I bought infamous and metal gear solid with it, love them and have been playing the shit out of them.

If you're on the fence I say go for it. You'll use it for numerous things and have it for the next 5+ years.

Honestly I love my PS4...Sony nailed it this time.

Blu-Ray 3D support 9 months after launch does not inspire greatness.

It does inspire the tagline greatness awaits...after XB1 announces it first.

ISS is the only standout title imho. SO 1 great game awaits would be a nice tagline too.

Every other game like MGS, NFSR is multi-platform. What a waiting game Sony has pulled off.

I'll be glad to see 3D BR sales jump a bit now though, could have been 9 months sooner though.

Blu-Ray 3D support 9 months after launch does not inspire greatness.

It does inspire the tagline greatness awaits...after XB1 announces it first.

ISS is the only standout title imho. SO 1 great game awaits would be a nice tagline too.

Every other game like MGS, NFSR is multi-platform. What a waiting game Sony has pulled off.

I'll be glad to see 3D BR sales jump a bit now though, could have been 9 months sooner though.

This post inspires the tagline "wahhhhhhh"

Read a few days ago that MP3 playback is due late 2014 and DLNA is coming early 2015.

The current state of PS4 inclines me to suggest buying a replacement PS3 first

This. Buy a PS4 in a year or two. Same for XB1 to be honest. If you want something new, definitely look into the WiiU. Game library kicks ass and its cheap.

Read a few days ago that MP3 playback is due late 2014 and DLNA is coming early 2015.

I feel bad for early adopters who have to wait over a year to get features that the PS3 has had for many years.

Back