The Silverstone Gallery *post your Silverstone case here*

Does this count? :D
img1694kn9.jpg

img1707bz2.jpg

Actually it's the TJ-09.A friend of mine told me that he dropped it,not sure how did he do that though. :D

Actually it's the TJ-09.A friend of mine told me that he dropped it,not sure how did he do that though. :D

that looks suspiciously like this old bargain basement case currently residing in my garbage can. i dropped it also and by dropped i mean lifted it over my head and smashed it against the concrete as hard as i could. then i hit it with a sledge hammer. good times.

You can still use that thing. The important bits are straight. Anything that needs to be straight can be fixed...

Very clean and nice cables.

+1. Black + Red or Red/Black cables look incredibly nice. I'm In the process of planning and hopefully sleeving my cables with a Red/Black theme. Every time I see pictures I drool a little bit more...

I believe that is a psu shroud, its just used to cover up the wires coming directly from the power supply. People use it to tidy up their cases.

Where did he drop it from, a plane?

Dropped out of a plane and while it came plummiting to the Earth it smacked into the side of a mountain and rolled down the mountain as it came down.

Thanks for the comments all!

I believe that is a psu shroud, its just used to cover up the wires coming directly from the power supply. People use it to tidy up their cases.

Yup, custom shroud I made using cardboard and carbon fiber decal from eBay :D

Question guys..

Will this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163182

fit a reference Sapphire 6970? I plan to overhaul my rig sometime in the next month or two. I would like to try the Corsair H50 or 60 so I'm just curious if that stuff will be able to fit inside that case I'm referencing about?

Edit: I found my question from a different thread that I asked so it seems like the 6970 will fit with ease! Sorry for the derailment.

Last edited:
So I just got this Titanium FT03 not too long ago and wanted to get the intel all in one watercooling unit. So weeks after I got my 2700k, Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z/Gen3, and some SSDs I have finally got the Intel Watercooling. I should have done my research before starting this, because to my surprise there is a support piece that wont let the rad fit in the top 120mm fan spot, so I had to do a push and pull config and since I didnt have the long screws for it I had to use the hdd case screws to get it to work. Hope you guys like it, ask any questions if you want. Thanks!
Please excuse the HTC Arrive camera, not too great. The D50s battery was dead.
WP_000017-1.jpg

WP_000026.jpg

WP_000027.jpg

WP_000028.jpg

WP_000029.jpg

WP_000031.jpg

WP_000033.jpg

Took out the WD Black 2TB, was way too loud so I put it in an external enclosure and put it on my network.
WP_000039.jpg

Took these with the D50
DSC_0977.jpg

All closed up!
DSC_0979.jpg

Just got these desks last weekend, havent decided how I want to set everything up. Need to make a bracket that will eliminate the middle pole because its just two desks put together. Also the Pink Dell is my mothers, just putting music on it.
DSC_0980.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.

Nice setup lillimon04. I have the similar MB (except it's the maximus-z one, full atx). How fast can you run your cpu? I have the 2500k running at a solid 5 ghz using the Corsair H60 cooler. It runs at 24C idle an I have yet to see it go above 32C while pushing it. With the stock intel cooler, it idled at 42C and maxed at 78C (with warnings to go along with it).

One of these days I'll take the time to get pics and post it. I currently have the RV02, but am going to pass that on to my son and get the FT02.

Nice setup lillimon04. I have the similar MB (except it's the maximus-z one, full atx). How fast can you run your cpu? I have the 2500k running at a solid 5 ghz using the Corsair H60 cooler. It runs at 24C idle an I have yet to see it go above 32C while pushing it. With the stock intel cooler, it idled at 42C and maxed at 78C (with warnings to go along with it).

One of these days I'll take the time to get pics and post it. I currently have the RV02, but am going to pass that on to my son and get the FT02.
Thanks! And I have not OCed my cpu yet because it is already plenty fast. I got both fans on the Rad running in silent mode so they are barely spinning and very quiet. I played an hour of BF3 and in RealTemps the max only got up to 55 degrees. Pretty sweet for staying silent.

Thanks! And I have not OCed my cpu yet because it is already plenty fast. I got both fans on the Rad running in silent mode so they are barely spinning and very quiet. I played an hour of BF3 and in RealTemps the max only got up to 55 degrees. Pretty sweet for staying silent.

The fan with my H60 was pretty loud, but I lowered it to 70% in the bios and now I can't hear it. I can probably get away with a little extra noise though since my machine is on the floor besides my desk and not right in front of me like yours is. For all intensive purposes, my machine is silent. Those huge fans in the rv02 stay set to low yet still push a lot of air.

The fan with my H60 was pretty loud, but I lowered it to 70% in the bios and now I can't hear it. I can probably get away with a little extra noise though since my machine is on the floor besides my desk and not right in front of me like yours is. For all intensive purposes, my machine is silent. Those huge fans in the rv02 stay set to low yet still push a lot of air.
Yeah mine were loud at first then set them to like maybe 25% and now I can only here my video card, thats the next purchase for sure. Hopefully something that can cool the 6970 and be quiet. Those RV02 have a ton of airflow too so that always a big plus!

Here's my Silverstone SG02B-F, VMWARE ESXi server.

ESXi is installed on the USB-stick right there.

Components:
  • MB: Gigabyte GA-880GM-USB3
  • CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1055T
  • RAM: Corsair XMS3 PC-10666DDR3 16GB
  • GPU: Integrated
  • PSU: Corsair CX430
  • HDD: Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB
  • Ethernet: HP NC380T

Last edited:
Got most of the parts in. Getting the PSU, SSD (3rd drive), DVD drive tomorrow and will be finishing the build!

20120208_120145.jpg

I'm almost done with this machine (for now). I need to upgrade that video card, but will most likely go with a (maybe 2) 7870's when they're released on March:

IMG_3236.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3244.jpg

Desktop: Silverstone FT-02W, Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z, Core I5 2500k @4.978ghz, Corsair H60, 16Gb Corsair XMS @1696mhz, OCZ Vertex 3 120Gb SSD, Corsair AX750, Lite-on Bluray Burner, and a Gigabyte 4850 (dual Dell G2410's, trying to find a 3rd).
Notebook: Sony Vaio Z, Core I7 640M, 8gb DDR3 1333mhz, 128Gb x 2 SSDs striped, 1920x1080 Resolution, 1gb GT 330m switchable graphics
Server: HP Mediasmart ex490, Upgraded to Win2k8 R2 Std, Core2Duo 3ghz, 2gb Memory, 8TB (4 x 2tb hitachi 7200rpm)

Hey Windless, how you liking the FT03? Im sort of tired of huge cases and builds and are wavering back and forth on that guy.

Hey Windless, how you liking the FT03? Im sort of tired of huge cases and builds and are wavering back and forth on that guy.

I've had it for awhile and I am really liking it. The one thing that sucks is that you have to use a slim, slot loading DVD drive. Then you have to buy the small sata and power cable for the DVD drive. Other than that it's been great. The bottom filter does a good job on collecting random dust that would have gone into the case. Cable routing on this case is by far the most important aspect. Use a modular PSU or you will cut your arms off, lol.

I really like it but it is a tad expensive. The airflow isn't too bad but the small NZXT Vulcan case would probably do better. But, if your a Silverstone fan then by all means. buy it.

Finally, here's my Raven 03 finished! Think I did a decent job with the cables!

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f184/aznpxddd/20120217_143231.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f184/aznpxddd/20120217_144224.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

Just curious, how are you liking your Galaxy gtx 570? I've got one of their 460's, was a little hesitant when I bought it, but it has truly been a beast of a card. It's been overclocked since the day that I got it.

The reason I ask is, in March I am going to be building another rig, and I was looking at their current line up of cards, and they look to be made even beefier. Instead of the plastic shrouding, its metal. And their MDT line up looks intruiging able to do 4 monitors on 1 card and they have a gtx 560 Ti that will do 5 monitors.

How has your card held up? I really think they have stepped up their game.
[url]http://www.galaxytech.com/__en_gb__/Product210.aspx[/url]

It seems like most people stick with the bottom 3 case fans on the FT02B-W, has anyone replaced them with better results, that still stays quiet?

It seems like most people stick with the bottom 3 case fans on the FT02B-W, has anyone replaced them with better results, that still stays quiet?

I don't see much of a point of replacing those. The ones there can be set to the low setting and are silent while still pushing a lot of air. I'm not sure they can really be improved on enough to warrant replacing them. Put them on high and you can hear them but man that's a lot of air being pushed through.

Glad I waited on the video card now. Looks like I'll be getting the gtx680 as soon as newegg gets them in stock.

This is a major upgrade from my last system. Boosting a 560 TI 448 and a i7 920 its not the most powerful system out there, but it deffinetly blows alot of others out of the water.:D
The case is the Silverstone TJ09, now despite not having and cable management features i was able modifie it to allow for better routing of the cables.

Back