The Roos celebrate and we do what?

And you gave them congrats???? The question remains, Have you flogged your roo today??

sawatt said:
And you gave them congrats???? The question remains, Have you flogged your roo today??

They are in fact a worthy opponent, dispite the fact that they are Aussies. :p

I'm not really sure they have that much to gloat about. When your top three producers are generating 20%+ of your points, what do the rest have to brag about? "I'm riding on the coattails of some guys with high ppd, I'm cool!"

Mohonri said:
"I'm riding on the coattails of some guys with high ppd, I'm cool!"

I can't help but smile at that :D

Although they have 3 or 4 powerhouses, and the rest are just hiding in the shadows, the fact remains that they are still outproducing us... and well... that must change.....

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

We do have an upward trend! While they have a flat trend. Everyone just needs to buy more computers or borg more computers. Tell all your friends, and have them tell there friends. Fold on!

Oh, good job OCAU for being good competition.

-MN Scout

MN Scout said:
We do have an upward trend! While they have a flat trend. Everyone just needs to buy more computers or borg more computers. Tell all your friends, and have them tell there friends. Fold on!

That's interesting. Flip back and forth between ours and theirs to see the difference in the trends.

AtomicMoose said:
I like yours better too, but I can't curse in the thread title...
:p

Can't or Won't??? :D I guess this means that we gotta borg anything in sight (or on our site's depending on school/work/day jobs)

OSUguy98 said:
I can't help but smile at that :D

Although they have 3 or 4 powerhouses, and the rest are just hiding in the shadows, the fact remains that they are still outproducing us... and well... that must change.....

I don't think I can add any more systems for awhile. Just dropped $650ish on an X2 3800 system...having trouble getting it oc and be stable. Naturally. :(

Bill Clo said:
I don't think I can add any more systems for awhile. Just dropped $650ish on an X2 3800 system...having trouble getting it oc and be stable. Naturally. :(

Bummer on the overclock. I'm just hoping maybe for an extra 200mhz nothing big out of an X2 system that I'm going to be getting my hands on to try for a day or two. Just curious on what it can do. I want to see if it feels smoother and faster than my Xeon system that I use everyday.

Mohonri said:
I'm not really sure they have that much to gloat about. When your top three producers are generating 20%+ of your points, what do the rest have to brag about? "I'm riding on the coattails of some guys with high ppd, I'm cool!"

You wouldn't be jealous, would you Mohonri :p

As per sawatt:

"Have you flogged your roo today??"

Could almost become a slogan no? ;) :D

It's a shame that a couple of you guys feel so sour - despite the fact that a lot of you like the idea of having your own heavy hitters.

Cheer up, number two is still a pretty good spot to be in! :D

MN Scout said:
Bummer on the overclock. I'm just hoping maybe for an extra 200mhz nothing big out of an X2 system that I'm going to be getting my hands on to try for a day or two. Just curious on what it can do. I want to see if it feels smoother and faster than my Xeon system that I use everyday.

Yes, it's a drag I can't get more out that 3800. I've got it running at 2.2ghz, (2.0 ghz stock), but I'm running into chipset limitations (can't get FSB above 226). At least this new mobo (MSI Neo4-F) works better than the other one I had (Abit KN8)... but still, X2 4200 speed for only $45 more isn't terrible.

lexx_fan said:
It's a shame that a couple of you guys feel so sour - despite the fact that a lot of you like the idea of having your own heavy hitters.

Well, heavy hitters are an attractive thought - just one person we have to add to the team to get another 10k ppd? Where do I sign up?! But here at [H] we have many more small folders, and in the long run that's a design for more longterm stability. I mean look at you guys - your #1 guy goes down for a few days and you start losing by 20k ppd. What a bunch of wimps :rolleyes: ;)

#2 is okay for now, but it's not gonna stay that way.
/me plays Less than Jake - We're Not Gonna Take It :D

lexx_fan said:

And here I thought we wanted Midnight back as part of the community, I think if you read through that, we didn't care if he brought 1 PC or 100.... we wanted him to come back and be apart of the community again....

OSUguy98 said:
And here I thought we wanted Midnight back as part of the community, I think if you read through that, we didn't care if he brought 1 PC or 100.... we wanted him to come back and be apart of the community again....

They miss this part....over and over again. :p

Back