The Outlet Wall

All he needs is a box of knifes and one can really have fun playing shocker board on that thing (if it was real).

Real or fake I don't care. Who wants to play Russian roulette outlet style. BYO head wire harness!
 
Never going to get his CO with that wall should he try and sell. Becides, I'm not going to plug in my valuable electronics into something not surge protected.
 
if you think this is a bad idea, his bathroom has 3 toilets on each wall, but only one of them works.

I'd *really* hate to even walk past that area of the house (what with all the wrong 'guessers' assumed prior 'attempts'!!! :eek: :D

lol
 
OMG better respond sarcastically rather than admit that i didn't realize urinals are toilets which are attatched to walls!

I guess Monkey God has never used a public restroom. They are often attached to the wall. Almost all hospital toilets are like this, so I guess he's luckily never been in a hospital, or, like the typical American, has no health insurance allowing him to step inside of one...

A picture of a toilet attached to a wall:

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thu...ckphoto_4919595-hospital-patient-bathroom.jpg

Yes, you can get these for your home. I'd safely assume that someone willing to wire an entire wall as shown might actually have a wall-attached toilet...
 
At first I didn't almost get it, took a while to wake up. Looks really photoshopped.
 
kind of hard to use a toilet attached to a wall.

I guess Monkey God has never used a public restroom. They are often attached to the wall. Almost all hospital toilets are like this, so I guess he's luckily never been in a hospital, or, like the typical American, has no health insurance allowing him to step inside of one...

A picture of a toilet attached to a wall:

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thu...ckphoto_4919595-hospital-patient-bathroom.jpg

Yes, you can get these for your home. I'd safely assume that someone willing to wire an entire wall as shown might actually have a wall-attached toilet...

That is what my work has also. I think a lot of offices do.

Maybe it is easier to only have pipes going through the walls instead of having to have them go through the floor also. That would reduce the number of bends and the possiblity of clogs. Just a guess.
 
That is what my work has also. I think a lot of offices do.

Maybe it is easier to only have pipes going through the walls instead of having to have them go through the floor also. That would reduce the number of bends and the possiblity of clogs. Just a guess.

Ever notice a very narrow door in every bathroom in office buildings? That's the pipe room behind the toilets. Doesn't make sense to have to tear up the floor in an office building if the pipes spring a leak or something.
 
I guess Monkey God has never used a public restroom. They are often attached to the wall. Almost all hospital toilets are like this, so I guess he's luckily never been in a hospital, or, like the typical American, has no health insurance allowing him to step inside of one...

A picture of a toilet attached to a wall:

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thu...ckphoto_4919595-hospital-patient-bathroom.jpg

Yes, you can get these for your home. I'd safely assume that someone willing to wire an entire wall as shown might actually have a wall-attached toilet...

Public restrooms <> someones house! And dont assume anything, esp if youre trying to make a point.

In many places in south east asia, they just have hole in the ground and a water hose. WTF is wrong you guys? Oh wait, we weren't talking about SE asia or PUBLIC restrooms. Well IT COULD be public, and I would ASSUME someone who put 20ty billion outlets on his wall would have hospital like toilets....therefore I am right. What!?

You guys suck at debating. All over some stupid little thing anyways. Grow up.
 
Public restrooms <> someones house! And dont assume anything, esp if youre trying to make a point.

In many places in south east asia, they just have hole in the ground and a water hose. WTF is wrong you guys? Oh wait, we weren't talking about SE asia or PUBLIC restrooms. Well IT COULD be public, and I would ASSUME someone who put 20ty billion outlets on his wall would have hospital like toilets....therefore I am right. What!?

You guys suck at debating. All over some stupid little thing anyways. Grow up.

You never mentioned public or otherwise. You said simply its hard to use a toilet attached against the wall. What's your problem? Can't admit to being wrong? Grow up.
 
Ever notice a very narrow door in every bathroom in office buildings? That's the pipe room behind the toilets. Doesn't make sense to have to tear up the floor in an office building if the pipes spring a leak or something.

We don't have those types of rooms. That would have made too much sense in the design. Our building was designed by a 3 yr old and they ran with it. Or that is how it seems. Nope for our building if you want to get the the pipes you are going through that concrete and bricks to get to them.
 
Public restrooms <> someones house! And dont assume anything, esp if youre trying to make a point.

In many places in south east asia, they just have hole in the ground and a water hose. WTF is wrong you guys? Oh wait, we weren't talking about SE asia or PUBLIC restrooms. Well IT COULD be public, and I would ASSUME someone who put 20ty billion outlets on his wall would have hospital like toilets....therefore I am right. What!?

You guys suck at debating. All over some stupid little thing anyways. Grow up.

I know people that have the wall mounted toliets in their house. So while you normally would see them in public restrooms they are in houses also. It depends on the age of the house and the look that they were going for.
 
Lol - thread derailed big time with wall mounted versus floor mounted toilets....

Anyhow - with a large format printer this would be easy to pull off. Just mix in a few real outlets and anymore more than 6 feet away would have to stare and look very close to realize most of it's flat and fake. I've done a very similar thing on my back porch. We relocated a doorway to the porch - was a standard walk in door, relocated it about 6 feet over and installed a set of french doors. The original door location was finished over inside and on the porch a sheet of plywood was flush with the brick where the original opening was. I photographed another section of the existing brick wall, worked it in Photoshop to make things scale and fit for the opening, printed it at full size, matte laminated. Most people do not even notice that it's not real brick unless they look close.
 
Lol - thread derailed big time with wall mounted versus floor mounted toilets....

i know, right? lol. and all over my asinine joke and someone else's need to nitpick it. glad i didn't post a pic of a shiny object :p
 
Back
Top