The Outlast Trials

looks better then I thought...

The Outlast Trials Gameplay Reveal | Gamescom 2021

Last edited:
Early Access will be available for players on PC on both Steam and Epic Games Store come May 18, 2023...the Early Access version of The Outlast trials will take the feedback received during the beta to improve the experience...

Early Access will be available for players on PC on both Steam and Epic Games Store come May 18, 2023...the Early Access version of The Outlast trials will take the feedback received during the beta to improve the experience...

Hilarious

Has really good reviews on Steam.. Anyone here playing yet? I swore myself off early access but this looks pretty interesting so far.

Has really good reviews on Steam.. Anyone here playing yet? I swore myself off early access but this looks pretty interesting so far.
Got the game on EPIC wth coupon for $20 USD looks good plays good for unreal engine and the RT reflections

Outlast Trials had to resize then crop HDR images and put them in SDR
1.png
4.png
5.png

6.png

7.png

March 5th 2024 its out of Early Access this game looks fruity like in a Bioshock type of way. I skipped it for some reaason

I had high hopes for the game but have not played since may 2023,I sucked so bad bad I failed at the trials about 20 times.Just got bored and moved on,with full release may try again because it looked very good and played good

Back