The Orange Box - $36.99 - Question

I just called and verified with Fry's in Plano, TX that they have the Orange Box on PC for $36.99 (going to pick it up at lunch). My question is, can I install this on my already existing steam account?

Sucks to all who purchased it for a "cheap price" of $45.

http://shopping.dallasnews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?advid=2519&adid=5158442&subid=17962531&type=
Yes, you can. Also, I consider the fact that I've already been playing TF2 for close to three weeks well worth the less than $8 after taxes.

I just called and verified with Fry's in Plano, TX that they have the Orange Box on PC for $36.99 (going to pick it up at lunch). My question is, can I install this on my already existing steam account?

Sucks to all who purchased it for a "cheap price" of $45.

http://shopping.dallasnews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?advid=2519&adid=5158442&subid=17962531&type=

did you really think you had to have a new account??

factor in the tax and gas money and youre not even saving $5. plus you missed out on 2 weeks of TF2 and that little Orange Box themed Peggle game.

2 mins from me.....I get it now instead of later (I have cash and the mrs doesnt know)

^^ yes

Circuit City is offering the game for the same price and I just used bestbuys price match.

And if someone's car uses more than $5 to go to a store and back, the distance you travel better be super far or your car/suv/truck sucks (Hummer)

^^ yes

Circuit City is offering the game for the same price and I just used bestbuys price match.

And if someone's car uses more than $5 to go to a store and back, the distance you travel better be super far or your car/suv/truck sucks (Hummer)
I said gas and tax. take the Circuit City deal of $37.99 and my 9-10%(depending on location) sales tax plus the traffic, time, and gas and it becomes a wash compared to the $44.95 I paid through Steam.

^^ yes

Exactly. You see, this is a good deal for anyone who has not bought the Orange Box through steam yet.

Back