the official kitty pics thread

Wampa

Limp Gawd
Nice pics :) Our cats seem to be clones

katsm.jpg

kat2sm.jpg

mdude85:

The big head isn't a problem - it's that he looks like he wants to tear the photographer's head off. :p

Here's my youngest one (on the right) with his mother (on the left) yesterday in our front yard tree...
catsintree01.jpg

IMG_2886.jpg

Canon 10D
28-135 3.5-5.6 IS USM
@ 135mm F 5.6 1/15Sec ISO 100

this was one of our cats, she had to be put to sleep becuase she had feline lukemia (sp?) :(

this is leo, he is the devil lol

IMG_2829.jpg

Canon 10D
28-135 3.5-5.6 IS USM
@ 122mm F 5.6 1/1.4Sec ISO 400

photo85.jpg

The cat wouldn't look straight at the camera for more than half a second, so I found a new trick: I pointed my laser pointer at the camera. The cat, being totally obsessed by laser pointers, immediatly looked at the camera without moving for about 5 seconds :)

More kitty

o_IMG_0015.JPG

o_IMG_0066.JPG

o_IMG_0193.jpg

o_IMG_0063.JPG

The compresion kinda suck on these. But im liking from my Blog so i dont wanna use to much banwith up :(

P1010006_s.jpg

I know, needs moar better camera... GF came in to the study with kitty in the bag, so I grabbed the digicam on my desk, the crappy Olympus D520.

I'll be replacing it soon anyway... the lens jams every now & then, there seems to be a lot more noise in recent images, and it eats batteries worse than ever. I can barely get 30 shots out of it with the LCD on.

Not every great photograph in history looks techniqually sound...this is one of those great photos ;-)

iBran, that is one of the cutest kitty pictures ever :)

And here is my contribution:

101_0147_IMG.sized.jpg

My friend's cat sleeping in my duffel bag (I promise I didn't put him there)

IMG_0775.sized.jpg

My sister's cat... she likes to sleep in/on everything she can find, it is her hobby.

IMG_0701.sized.jpg

Another friend's kitty looking out of the window

Zed (Left) and Gabriel (right):

ZedGab_m.jpg

Cubby:

Cubby1_m.jpg

Zoey:

Zoe5_m.jpg

Baby:

Baby2_m.jpg

Casio (right) standing on Zed's (left) head:

Squish_m.jpg

And our baby Gizmo (who we thought was blind, but he can see):

Gizmo1_m.jpg

Seven in all. Here is a shot of five of them at once:

FeedingFrenzy.jpg

Prowler.jpg

RAWR!

insideoutside.jpg

My cat giving the neighbor's cat the :p cause it's so damn cold-n-windy outside. hehe

Back