*** The Official [H]ard ORB ***

thread_dot.gif

benching tonight @ 12am CST. time to come out of no where and jump in the #10 of a few catagories :D

Wow, I'm actually back again...sorry for being gone for so long...but no comp, combined with packing and getting ready to leave home for the first time has kept me very busy. I dont want to lose touch with everyone...so I figured I'd stop in while I had a free hour and let you know that I'm still kickin'.

Gotta get some updates done...but I just found out that I will actually have a comp when I move out to get online and stay in the loop with everyone around here.

Dunno when I'll be "back in the game" but I'm still gonna be here same as always.

cornelious0_0 said:
Wow, I'm actually back again...sorry for being gone for so long...but no comp, combined with packing and getting ready to leave home for the first time has kept me very busy. I dont want to lose touch with everyone...so I figured I'd stop in while I had a free hour and let you know that I'm still kickin'.

Gotta get some updates done...but I just found out that I will actually have a comp when I move out to get online and stay in the loop with everyone around here.

Dunno when I'll be "back in the game" but I'm still gonna be here same as always.

Are you going to college or moving into your first place?

Scores updated...remember people, even though most of you have your specs listed your sigs and it's usually easy enough to guess if you're running SLI or not by looking at the scores...it'd be nice to have it listed in the post itself...thx.

Is that on a vapo?
Yes, I'm using the Vapochill XEII.

Nice score. Did you volt mod the asus mobo?
Thanks. No, nothing custom. I'm running 1.55v on the CPU and 3.00v on the memory.

Edit: Chipset voltage is at 1.60v and HT voltage is at 1.25v.

cornelious0_0 said:
Very nice btf....that 4400+ must be fun.

Wish I had that kind of cash to drop/blow on a system. :(

Thanks man. I've been wanting a rig like this since I overclocked my 386sx16 to a whopping 20mhz!!!

mentok1982 said:
That is the best 6800 GT score I've seen by almost 200 3DMarks(05).
Nice job! :eek:
Thanks! This thing clocks insanely high 480/1275 without any vMods!!!

Well guys, as of last weekend I was completely moved into my new place (out of the house for my first time) and I'm settled in finally. I still don't have the net hooked up but hopefully will soon. I'm gonna be back at my parents place (where I am now) to format this comp...so I'll be online again then, and after that I'm not 100% sure when/how often until I get the net hooked up at home....but I at least wanted to let you all know what was going on.

Gonna get all my threads updated tomorrow, just stopping in for that update right now before work.

Eh, this thread is dead anyway. :(

People aren't interested in posting to a top 10 list that is updated once every couple weeks. They want instant gratification.

bubblethumper said:
Eh, this thread is dead anyway. :(

People aren't interested in posting to a top 10 list that is updated once every couple weeks. They want instant gratification.

I hope they are interested in posting to a list that shows everyone's score and is updated on an almost weekly basis!

I wonder where a thread and list like that could be found?
I wonder if a thread like that would have almost 3,000 posts in it?

mentok1982 said:
I hope they are interested in posting to a list that shows everyone's score and is updated on an almost weekly basis!

I wonder where a thread and list like that could be found?
I wonder if a thread like that would have almost 3,000 posts in it?
wink wink nudge nudge :p

5,021 pcmark '05
i wasnt connected to the internet when benching...usually i never am.fresh format HD, i disable most system services, desktop set to none, and some other small tweaks to the OS.

this was @ 3.7ghz
1g G-skill tccd @ 2.5-4-4-6
pcmark055021.jpg

---EDIT---
i also hear that for some reason members of pimprig (other than one) have been being banned just for being members....why????

Going to have to update the sig, but I bought some new stuff to see what I could get. Decided to put the watercooling away as well, was too much of a hassle to move it around a lot. Of course, seeing what some of you guys are getting (speeds and scores) I might have to bring it out again.

This is what I can do at 2.65GHz and 540/540 on the video card. Going to try and loosen up the timings some since they are at 3-6-6-11 :p. Any recommendations for an air-cooling solution that would bring the temps down enough to see some 270+ FSB action? I'm sitting at ~54C load (prime95) at 265, and this RAM is rated to go up to 277 at 3-6-6-11. Not sure what the stock voltage is, but I've got it at 2.7v right now.

Well, we'll see what I can do with fine-tuning the memory and video card speeds. As of now, I'm getting this:

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=1254601

Not bad, of course, but there's room for improvement.

Alex

Back