• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The official GTA4 Thread

I'm pretty excited for the game, and can't wait to see all the Opie & Anthony show references in it. Any Linger Longer-ers out there?

I just want to see Jim "High Score On Asteroids" Norton ruin his life by purchasing this game.

I'm more of a Ron and Fez fan, so I can't wait to hear those guys. I wish East Side Dave was in the game, but I don't think there's a high demand for shit based missions.

I wonder if he has any gossip board spies on this board? SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
 
The store I pre-purchased the game for is having a release party from 8 to 12 and releasing the game at midnight.

I don't need to play it that bad.
 
I'm in no huge rush because Mario Kart will be out 3 days earlier. I think I can wait the extra few hours to see if one version is more worthwhile than the other.
I can't say I'm concerned about the DLC. Considering how many games I've bothered to get DLC for, the only console game I can think of that had worthwhile DLC was Oblivion - and only the big-ass Shivering Isle pack, too. Everything else has been pretty weak IMO. If it turns out that the PS3 version is better, but the 360 DLC is worthwhile, I can always sell it and re-buy the other one.
 
you down with DLC? yeah you know me.

actually I'm not because I have the ps3. although if it's really a lot of content ill be getting an xbox360 this summer anyway. I'm just wondering what console will be getting a better framerate right now.
 
you down with DLC? yeah you know me.

actually I'm not because I have the ps3. although if it's really a lot of content ill be getting an xbox360 this summer anyway. I'm just wondering what console will be getting a better framerate right now.

Framerate is definitely an issue that concerns me. But judging from other cross-platform games, the chance that there will be a huge gap in fps between the two consoles is unlikely. The biggest issue for me is which system most of my friends that are buying the game on. Since none of my friends are as fortunate as I to own all systems, and more of them have the 360, I'll probably pick the 360 version right away. I don't care that Mario Kart is coming out a few days before. I'll probably buy them both on release and just deal with it.
 
I just want to see Jim "High Score On Asteroids" Norton ruin his life by purchasing this game.

I'm more of a Ron and Fez fan, so I can't wait to hear those guys. I wish East Side Dave was in the game, but I don't think there's a high demand for shit based missions.

I wonder if he has any gossip board spies on this board? SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Maybe Earl will be an incompetent photographer in the game just like he is in real life. Or maybe there will a mission involving a certain super hero, perhaps Man-Man? Or Fezi-McCool?

I'm a big fan of both shows. And here's a bit of actual audio from GTA4 that they played the O&A show on Friday. It's a fake beer commercial that Anthony sang that will play on the radio in game.

pisswasser.mp3 (props to alclark on wackbag)
 
Back
Top