The official "clean desktop" club v2010

Here is mine currently:
bgyo.jpg

Can't get much cleaner than this I suppose:

bugattiveyron.png

THE Supercar!!! Saw the National Geographic documentary the other night about that beast on 4 wheels and found a nice pic so, had to have a new Desktop background.

253 MPH @ 1001 HP... I'll take two, please. ;)

THE Supercar!!! Saw the National Geographic documentary the other night about that beast on 4 wheels and found a nice pic so, had to have a new Desktop background.

The SSC Aero goes 258 and it's American made..

if you are talking to me, it was just 'rainmeter' with a widget or two from the themes 'simplicity' and something bent, found on customize,org

edit: skins used are BentSkinV1.01 and Simplicity

Last edited:

bugattiveyron.png

Sweet car, I just watched the same documentary, very cool. can I get the WP?

I know this was posted some time ago... but I was wondering if I could get that wallpaper, please? Oh, and one other thing... if you (or anyone else) can tell me what effect was used on that image, to get that blue-lined-film like effect... perhaps some kind of lens filter or something? I've been trying to get that effect on some of my images, using Corel X3 Photopaint, and can't seem to find it though...
I appreciate any suggestions.

I know this was posted some time ago... but I was wondering if I could get that wallpaper, please? Oh, and one other thing... if you (or anyone else) can tell me what effect was used on that image, to get that blue-lined-film like effect... perhaps some kind of lens filter or something? I've been trying to get that effect on some of my images, using Corel X3 Photopaint, and can't seem to find it though...
I appreciate any suggestions.

Original pic
Original wallpaper by: GookaMooka
My version

Getting the tint and scanline effect is a lot easier than you think. :p
I used http://www.pixlr.com/editor/, an online image editor. Both options are under filter, scanline and cross process. Use the levels option under Adjustments to change the color, etc, etc.

Getting the tint and scanline effect is a lot easier than you think. :p
I used http://www.pixlr.com/editor/, an online image editor. Both options are under filter, scanline and cross process. Use the levels option under Adjustments to change the color, etc, etc.

Thanks vdragonlance (both for the pics and the effect info... I was going crazy on this photopaint... couldn't find that scan line effect anywhere!).
Your "clean desktops" are always nice, great stuff! :)

Back