• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

The Newest Ipod addon!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif









...i'll take 2
 
shouldn't the title read "The Newest Ipod strap-on!!"?

Regardless of how weird it is, that pic of the naked girl holding it turns me on nonetheless ;)
 
lol, thats great stuff soon they will be showing up at sex parties :p
Instead of hearing "Did you bring your 2 headed glass one"
We will here, "Did you bring your ipod"
LoL :rolleyes:
 
^_^

This gives new meaning to "Dive into the music".

Thanks for the linkage, it was interesting.
 
not sure how many of you read the whole artical, but I find it amusing that DJ's are actually making special beats specifically for this "device"
 
beefjerky911 said:
-2
that's for me clicking on it at work and my coworker walks into my cube at the same time

its not that bad, I showed everyone I work with... including my supervisor.
 
Back
Top