The most hilarious vid ever. Guy playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

This game is the real deal. It really does get under your skin and make you feel uncomfortable...

I emailed this to my mom (basically knows how to use a single tab in a browser, gets confused if there are two, and hasn't played a game since Ms. Pacman) and she thought it was hilarious.

I saw this yesterday while I was at work and literally fell on the floor I was laughing so hard. Truly one of the funniest vids I have seen.

Somewhat on-topic: I got Penumbra: Overture from the Humble Indy Bundle, and I'm wondering if I should play Black Plague and...the other one, first? Or does it matter?

I found it annoying... i wanted to reach in and slap the kid. Kids like that is why I stopped joining vent. The game is intense tho... right up there with system shock 2 and doom 3 (in their time).

I seriously keekle'd. Makes me wish I had bought this yesterday when it was on sale...even though i'm not really a fan of the scare stuff. This game seems like it does the job with a little more tact, as compared to the lame doom methodology.

Best part is "OH SHIT!....i have a bag of milky way" hahaha

I thought that guy sounded like Seth Rogen. I could just picture him saying that to James Franco in Pineapple Express.

Anyway, video seemed fake to me. His hysterics and screaming were not only completely unwarranted by the onscreen situations, but they sounded totally fake. The reactions from the other people seemed more genuine.

I thought that guy sounded like Seth Rogen. I could just picture him saying that to James Franco in Pineapple Express.

Anyway, video seemed fake to me. His hysterics and screaming were not only completely unwarranted by the onscreen situations, but they sounded totally fake. The reactions from the other people seemed more genuine.

The thing is, once you've got to the parts shown on the video, your nerves will have been streched to the point were you'll be yelling everytime you hear the slightest growl or footstep. The pacing in this game is well judged and superb and if you play it as it is intended, i.e. in the dark with headphones on, then you'll realise that this game is capable of making most people scream and whimper like this guy :D

i thought the video was dramatically overdone. at some point I thought it was real but at times I thought Fake. How can someone be so scared of a game that this ws their reaction screaming and mumbling in tongues.

a complete wuss I take it? Right now im playing through the Fear series, Amnesia & the Penumbra Series. They are not the least bit frightening.

Looks like Amnesia is $6.80 on Steam for the next 24 hours.

Back