• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

The Mars Man

s10010001

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
7,505
Im baord and getting creative... im such a noob. Black t-shirt backdrop, foil surface, my dad's dad's space man, red glow from my computer case (CCFL) tripod.

MarsMan
20060925_701.jpg


20060925_700.jpg



with flash
20060926_707.jpg


the stage
Setup.jpg



All and all, I had fun makeing a scean, this was my first time doing anything like this, so I look forward to getting more creative and learning better techs. to have fun with it.

got to do somethin after my kid goes to bed ya know.
 
How are you liking your 30D? How much more than your XT. My wife has given me the okay to buy the 30D, but I might be holding out until they replace it. Since next year is Canon's 70th year anniversary...
 
darktiger said:
How are you liking your 30D? How much more than your XT. My wife has given me the okay to buy the 30D, but I might be holding out until they replace it. Since next year is Canon's 70th year anniversary...


a year is a long wait for an upgrade.

IMO image quality is no better. But the larger LCD is great, the extra wheel is somethign i will now never go without, faster AF, better AF points (even thought i set mine to only OF the center all the time) the body feels 100% better built. And i found the betts to be better.

I say if your wife gave you the ok, then get it. Even if you dont think it was a major upgrade fomr the XT at least you will have 2 bodys you like, I love haveing 2 bodys.
 
Back
Top