The Madcows F/S Thread *PICS*

the madcow

Limp Gawd
Rules of Engagement/ Terms of Sale:
-I only accept non-Credit Card Paypal
-I am Paypal Premier verified.
-I stride to ship your item out within 1-2 business days.
-All Items will be shipped via USPS.
-All Orders must be paid in full before being shipped out.
-NO threadcrapping or flaming, if you're unsatisfied with my prices or offers, PM me and we can negotiate something.
-Buyer pays half of shipping (Con 48)
-First one with payment gets the items
Heat is http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=45447
Currently not looking for trades
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND PLEASE BUMP

Auzentech - X-Plosion Cinema 7.1-Channel PCI Sound Card: $32.99

1 Sets of OCZ Reaper HPC 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model OCZ2RPR10664GK: $60.00

Windows Vista Home Premium 64 Bit: $65.00

Last edited:
ygpm, sorry 2

Edit: gonna be in work til late hold on to them for me and are you looking for anything in a trade?

the warranty on the laptop is expired it came with the standard one year and i never got around to upgrading it
as far as refs i dont have too many this is the first time i sold or bought anything through forums or ebay
Thanks guys

bump for a sweet laptop, trying to get money for it right now :D

i dont know starfox i sent yours and another one out the same day. For some reason yours hasnt made it yet but the other one made it on the 7th. Im sorry man.

what kind of battery life do you get with the Dell laptop? (running like normal when just checking e-mail, watching a DVD, or typing a word document, etc... --not gaming)

thx

The battery life according to the icon on the toolbar is usually around 2 and a half hours depending on the power management system you choose. I have never really tested this usually its plugged in on the desktop.

Back