The Last Motherboard You will Ever Want or Need

NZXT's cases have a pretty distinct look to them; I wonder if they concluded that there were enough customers who were enthusiastic about that particular design aesthetic to warrant slapping a cheap molded cover onto a Biostar or Foxconn board and collecting some quick profit (because let's face it, this board has the features of a $199 board, not a $299 one).

NZXT's cases have a pretty distinct look to them; I wonder if they concluded that there were enough customers who were enthusiastic about that particular design aesthetic to warrant slapping a cheap molded cover onto a Biostar or Foxconn board and collecting some quick profit (because let's face it, this board has the features of a $199 board, not a $299 one).

Even better, its an ECS board.

I like the look. It's less busy than the TUF designs and similar. Understated and no rice (whilst being technically rice, which is unavoidable these days outside of workstation/server boards).

That said, I'm part of the old school 'give me a green motherboard without onboard sound and RGB bullshit because it goes in a 18 year old double sided case with no windows' (and get the fuck off my lawn) crowd.

For those of you who enjoyed the sticker, here's another:

58969c11c3ef6_eMachinesRestoredLabel.png.eac9cb619c39df293a1f5618abd8af28.png

It's probably just to keep a larger share from the suckers they get on https://www.nzxt.com/bldnow

I just checked it and they have not the latest games to target performance. Anyway I don't like their cases either but then I like my Coolermaster Cosmos 2 and will also order a tempered glass side panel now that it is available. I like big cases (I have space) but not the "boxy ones" I need some curves in my life...lol

I like the look. It's less busy than the TUF designs and similar. Understated and no rice (whilst being technically rice, which is unavoidable these days outside of workstation/server boards).

That said, I'm part of the old school 'give me a green motherboard without onboard sound and RGB bullshit because it goes in a 18 year old double sided case with no windows' (and get the fuck off my lawn) crowd.

I was like that but design trends change.....and since I am into the design industry I went all full super duper RGB with my new built......just to have the options and be able to play with it. But I do want objects to look good and non-ordinary.

anand already has a review of this board.

Are 15 phase VRM even necessary?

Someone mentioned Windows ME. The only OS I had to reinstall every time I booted the pc to play any games, etc (tie fighter).

I'd love it if you all bought me this board lol. I'm poor as hell and fought cancer all year last year, but clear as of November 4th, yay! Only to slip and fall do to being weak still the day after a snowstorm here in the South and broke my left leg in two places.
Then while the family was trying to help, they dropped my pc and broke my top pci-e slot, and ever since my pc reboots randomly everytime I game from my medical bed.
I'm just waiting for the giant meteor to finish me off. Sorry, never whined b4 but thought the PC
community would understand what nearly a year with minimal game time fealty like

Back