The KMPlayer

sparksterz

Limp Gawd
Has anyone ever used this program for their A/V purposes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_KMPlayer

I used to use VLC/SMplayer/foobar2000 but I then tried out KMPlayer to see how well that worked, and I haven't gone back since. I use it for both my audio and my video. It uses a small amount of resources, looks amazing off of it's stock skin, and also has a multitude of options.

Has anyone else out here tried this program, and if so what were your thoughts? I so far haven't stumbled upon anything better and I'm a very happy individual :D

Not the kmplayer I thought of when I saw the title. Looks ok thou, but still in beta.

I'm actually looking for a new video player, ever since I got a new computer Zoom Player just hasn't been working correctly.

How are the screenshot capabilities of KMPlayer?

I'm not sure as that is not my main use but I know it has the ability to grab screen shots, when I get back on my machine at home later today I'll let you know :)

i use it to watch my hd movies, it's a real nice player with tons of options. it has a nice zoom to widescreen feature which works perfectly with my 42" monitor :D i also use it to view broken video files.

If only it handled Album Art the way foobar2000's fooAVA 1.04 skin does ... er, wait, The KMPlayer doesn't even support album art, does it?

How is this compared to Media Player Classic? I use that in combination with ffdshow and it works great. I might give this a chance, though...

Back