The Kinect Will Replace Human Interaction

HardOCP News

[H] News
What was that crappy movie with Bruce Willis in it where every person had a robot counterpart? Thanks to the Kinect, that is almost a reality. :eek: Thanks to taylorveltrop for the video.

humans only really need to see in .5 fps. The rest of the frames are just padding for the most part.

Seems like it would have been alot faster/easier if she had simply brush the cat herself.

If my cat saw that robot, it would be knocked over and pounced on until it stopped moving.

LOL. I actually really liked that Bruce Willis movie. Seemed like a very plausible future to me..

Only a matter of time before I no longer have to leave the house to have sex with a hooker.

I hate to say I didn't even have to look it up. The movie was Surrogates.

i wish my wife was as supportive to me as that chick is about this guy's geekly activities

Seems like it would have been alot faster/easier if she had simply brush the cat herself.
My thought too. Seemed WAY too much like work to me. :p
Easier way (depending on your woman that is):
Voice controlled remote cat brushing = Hey honey!, since you've already got the cat and the brush, why don't you make yourself useful? :D

I want to know where her robot counter part is that should be making him a sandwich? :D

"Am I actually touching him? Awesome!" "Does he enjoy it?"

Yeah I guess I can see the potential with this one...

I'd love gesture recognition (and/or touchscreen) to be integrated into daily PC use, while retaining kb/mouse functionality.

Back