• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The "I need $35 NOW" FS Thread

UrbanFuturistic

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Apr 7, 2000
Messages
3,826
I need 35 in paypal now so I need to sell a couple things. I dont have much to offer, but what I do have shouldnt be bad. As with anything these days, prices are (somewhat)negotiable.

Contact Info:
AIM: S13Sil80
email: UrbanFuturistic@mchsi com
Id prefer no PMs, please.

Heres the goods. Pics can and will be provided upon request.

1x SanDisk 64MB Compact flash card. $25/shipped.
1x Creative Labs SB Live! 5.1. $20/shipped
1x Nintendo GameCube Controller(Black). *SOLD*
1x Sony Dual Shock2 Controller(Black). $15/Shipped
1x Pair Bose 100 Speakers(Black). $55/Shipped
1x Nokia Cell Phone Battery. Works in 3560, 3595. Maybe a few more. $20/shipped
1x Compaq iPAQ PM-1 MiniCD/mp3 player. Comes with headphones, inline remote, and rechargeable batteries. I have a charger somewhere around here too. $60/shipped
1x LinkSys 4Port Cable Router. *SOLD*
1x LinkSys 5Port Switch. Open, but new in box. Never used. $20/shipped.
 
Put a price on that Dreamcast and Turbo Grafx, btw, I will give you 20 + shipping for the Turbo Grafx w/ a game.
 
Back
Top