The "I need $30 quick" FS thread

Atl530i

Supreme [H]ardness
Hello all,

First and foremost:

I need $30 quick to fix the idler pulley on my POS car so it does not sound like nails on a chalkboard :)

I have some spare parts that need a new home. These parts are working pulls due to upgrades or just spare parts. Each part is tested against DOA.

My heat is under jmurray. Each part will be shipped out via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground depending on size and weight. All prices include shipping.

I work long hours so it may take me an extra day to get your item shipped. I usually get items out the day of or the next day. I'll let you know either way and send a tracking number when the item does ship. Paypal normally sends an email with the tracking information, but it has been hit and miss lately. Please PM/email me if there are any questions.

Make offers on this stuff. I just need it gone as it is just taking up space and not being used. Lowballs welcome on some of the stuff :)

Please keep in mind that I list on other forums. Thanks.

The goods:

Western Digital 1TB Elements external hard drive - $55 shipped Pending

Includes the power adapter. Excellent condition, only used when I put something on it. It has seen little use. No bad sectors and never dropped.

AMD Athlon XP 2600+/Albatron KM18G Pro/512MB DDR-400 combo - $35

I tested this combo out and it runs fine. I got Windows XP Pro to install and it ran great. This would make a good combo for someone looking to repair an older system in the cheap. Comes with a Vantec Aeroflow SKT A cooler.

Maxtor 80GB IDE 7.2k hard drive - $20

I have two of these, matched models. No bad sectors and runs Windows XP without problems.

Samsung Exclaim for Sprint - $40

The phone works great and is in fair condition. The clear case took most of the wear and tear and the phone is in good condition. My wife did not beat this phone to hell like the last one fortunately. It is a great texting phone, it is purple or something close to purple. A good chick phone. I can upload some pics later. Clean ESN.

Soundstream Rubicon 250.2 2 channel amp - $60 shipped

This amp is brand new and quite capable for what it is. Long time Soundstream fan (still have my Turantula amp from way back when...). Well taken care off, very little or no scratches on it. I cannot see any on it. I can upload some pics later though.

Last edited:
haha now im rename my thread to "need 600 for two tires, struts, and alignment". Too bad that isn't 30 bucks like your pulley...

bump for a good price on the soundstream, though they're not as good as they're glory days- they're stuff is still great for the price and your shipped price is nice. (Shippings gonna hurt you at least $15-20)

Back