• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The Hardforum/Headfi thread!

computerpro3

LightningRod
Joined
Mar 29, 2003
Messages
8,702
Hey, noticed a ton of headfiers over here on [H], so thought I'd make this thread so everyone can say hi, post their setups, offer advice, whatever. Here's mine:

setupgood.JPG



So, lets see how many people frequent both forums!
 
Hi! I'm akwok from Head-Fi. I have had multiple setups..

1.)
headphonesetup.jpg


2.)
DSC01301.JPG


3.)
DSC00001.JPG


4.)
DSC00433.JPG


And um.. throw in a K1000, HP-2, and an Omega II to the last pic and you have the setup I'm using now o_O.

I don't post here much.. if you need to contact me I'll be on Head-Fi 24/7 :D
 
I'm both here and there too, with a respectable amount of posts on each side. :p

Here's my stuff.

frontsmall.jpg


portablerigsmall.jpg


Not much, but I enjoy it. :D
 
No pics until my new cans come in this weekend (DT800 and Shure E4) and I don't post there much, but i'm in the IRC channel a lot :cool:
chat.zoite.net #headphone-hifi
 
Hi, Head-fi/[H]'ers!

Here's some shots of my setup in DC in October, before I moved...(team clutter-fi ;) )

rig011se.jpg


rig025pa.jpg


rig037xw.jpg


Let's see what all is in there:

Cans: Beyer DT770-80pro, Audio-Technica W1000, Grado HF-1, Sennheiser PX200

DIY amps: C-moy, Pimeta/Tread

Sources: Audigy 2ZS, Nano 2Gig

Since then I've added: Emu 0404, RSA Hornet, DIY M³/Tread, Sony SA5ks, and Koss KSC-35.

 
No pics yet but I'm discochan from headfi

Cambridge Audio Azur 640c V2
Rega Ear
Alessandro MS-1

Loving it all the way
 
guess who i am :rolleyes:

Sony DVP-NS755V (SACDmods) -> MisterX made M³ -> Sennheiser hd580
2.jpg
 
Ahoy hoy!
Here's a repost of my amp:
img5422small4hr.jpg

Got a couple new cans too, but havn't taken pictures of them yet. Added the AKG K240S and Grado SR-80 to keep the HD600 and DT531 company. :)
 
I'm Saturnine @ Head-Fi, and you can find my showoff pics in the "Post Your Headphones!" thread :)

Oh, and I will be getting a new RS-1 & either a PPX3 SLAM or MAD EAR+ HD within a few months :D
 
strid3r said:
Ahoy hoy!
Here's a repost of my amp:
img5422small4hr.jpg

Got a couple new cans too, but havn't taken pictures of them yet. Added the AKG K240S and Grado SR-80 to keep the HD600 and DT531 company. :)

Every time I see that amp I re-enact the same damn battle over and over again:

mind vs hand reaching towards wallet


The hand gets closer to winning each time ;)
 
Back
Top