The Great [H]orde Fold-A-Thon

Kendrak, YGPM.

Folks can't get their hardfolding badges... need some contingency plan.

Hardfolding stats are back up again.
Thanks, King_N!

This sounds cool. My old team isn't doing much. But how is it a contest if the winner is picked at random?

Looks like stats processing is busted. I've been checking since Friday and it's said processing since then.

Looks like stats processing is busted. I've been checking since Friday and it's said processing since then.

I can't get my badge. Have been trying for a couple months now.

Let me see what I can't do about this in the morning.

In the mean time. If you post a Link of your stats from EOC (or similar site) that will wotk.

Closed to new registration.

We have a Drawing currently and one more for the most recent people who entered.

I want to let everyone know that Steve has suggested another giveaway.

We are working it out... but I want it to go live when we announce the last winner for the fold-a-thon on the 1st.

Edit:going through proper channels..

Last edited:
My computer remains off during the summer, and I was worried I wouldn't be eligible for the giveaways, but it seems this has been on hold for a while.

My computer is up and folding 24/7 again. Hopefully we'll get some giveaways goings, but I still just like to participate in any case.

Is this no longer going? I have an idea for a giveaway if someone wants to control it. Kendrak not around? Hi m33pm33p, PM me please

Back