The Gaming PC That Costs $13,000

@Darthbeavis - So if I already had all my parts and I didn't want a warranty on anything but the liquid cooling, how much would you charge me to work on all the parts in my sig? I'm just curious what people in your line of work charge for stuff like that. I'm sure I could figure it out myself, but I have never done it before where as you have.

@Darthbeavis - So if I already had all my parts and I didn't want a warranty on anything but the liquid cooling, how much would you charge me to work on all the parts in my sig? I'm just curious what people in your line of work charge for stuff like that. I'm sure I could figure it out myself, but I have never done it before where as you have.

If you lived close enough to me, I would meet up with you and teach you how to build it for yourself, for free.

If not, I would help you find someone reputable in your area to work with. A simple build done by an enthusiast should not cost much. I help my students and PDXLAN members for free so ong as it does not impeded my commissioned work.

If you lived close enough to me, I would meet up with you and teach you how to build it for yourself, for free.

If not, I would help you find someone reputable in your area to work with. A simple build done by an enthusiast should not cost much. I help my students and PDXLAN members for free so ong as it does not impeded my commissioned work.

Well thanks!

Back