The Gamer Trough

Would you use one of these or think it's a good idea.

• Yes. it's great idea sign me up

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • No. Good god, most gamers are already fat enough.

Votes: 107 86.3%
  • Maybe. Does it come with Gamer Depends undergarments

Votes: 12 9.7%

• Total voters

moetop

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok.
A local radio person came up with this idea and is having people test it as well as make prototypes.

Pictures of it

The idea is you would wear this device so you would not have to get up to get something to eat while playing games.

Good idea?

I agree with the above post. Definitely a candidate for the epitome of dumbness gold medal award.

Jesus no.

Espacially for EQ players.

With /pizza AND this, they have no hope.

They are just playing the stereotype that all gamers are lazy and fat.

It's not a bad idea... in the sense that it'd reduce exposure of the public to anyone pathetic enough to use it.

Add a heating element, and they can use their facial grease for deep frying their french fries.

how the fug are you soposed to use your mic on teamspeak or vent, god no!

lol j/k, but no way, that thing looks too uncomfortable, and plus, i just eat and drink when i respawn.

Plus getting snacks and drinks gives you a reason to get out of your chair, i don't mind it at all. in fact, i like taking breaks.

NO ! , i hate getting cheetos' crumbs jammed in my mic and it looks VERY unsafe for beer!

That is so wrong on so many levels. I thought it was bad enough for EQ2 to have included the /PIZZA ordering command.

Rabid Bunny said:
What am I? A horse? Why not just strap a saddle to my back and ride me through the town. :rolleyes:
Simple really, if you have to use this, chances are your weak and fat, and wouldnet get very far though the town!

This has to be a joke

LOL, I can picture that "BOOOOM HEADSHOT!!!!" guy accidentally flinging a bunch of combos into his face. :D

Or better yet, "LEEEEEROOOOOYY JENNNNNNNKI- oh SHIIIIT!!!! I got Cheeto dust in my EYES!!!!!!"

I was gona make a post about this once I got home and looked at the pictures.

Deminski and Doyle are the best, even tho I would never use it sorry :p
You guys should listen to the show they have an live feed online, they are pretty hilarious listen to the show every day.

This invention ranks right up there, with the "Suck and Cut", .... it sure does suck!

Well the one good thing about it, is that it eliminates the whole "cheeto cheese on your fingers" which I absolutly despise, and so don't my cloths, controllers, and keyboards. I still think it's a lame idea though. With this, a high diet in caffine and carbs, the gamer will evolve into somthing slow moving, but very scary to have a convo with.

I think the personal feeder is a better idea. That would be a woman, scantily clad, who simply puts food in your mouth at your request. Hopefully the wife won't mind.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST PEOPLE IT'S A JOKE! DOES ANYONE NOT UNDERSTAND HUMOR ON ITS MOST BASIC LEVEL ANYMORE?!

it's not a 'real invention'... it's not 'for sale', and it never will be. it's like a fucking inflatable dartboard or glow in the dark sundial... it's supposed to make you laugh, not post 'omg worst idea ever. i hope my mom doesn't buy me one for xmas.'

bjork said:
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST PEOPLE IT'S A JOKE! DOES ANYONE NOT UNDERSTAND HUMOR ON ITS MOST BASIC LEVEL ANYMORE?!

it's not a 'real invention'... it's not 'for sale', and it never will be. it's like a fucking inflatable dartboard or glow in the dark sundial... it's supposed to make you laugh, not post 'omg worst idea ever. i hope my mom doesn't buy me one for xmas.'

No one understands its a joke, because its not even remotely funny. Then again radio humor most often appeals to those with an IQ lower then that of mayonnaise anyway, which would be the target market, for such a product, if it was ever launched.

To hell with the trough... give me a beer can helmet!! :D

Better yet.. a helmet that fits a bottle of jack and a can of coke...

bjork said:

Yeah, it's not that we don't "get it", it's that it just isn't funny.

l337zax said:
To hell with the trough... give me a beer can helmet!! :D

Better yet.. a helmet that fits a bottle of jack and a can of coke...

You can already do that :D

no, no, no it is real, I swear to god her is meeting with patent agents and stuff and having meetings for it.

And I gurantee a lot of people will buy it, deep down you know you want one but would be disgusted with yourslef if you got one.

I think they should try to get fatal1ty in on it :p

I would hate to have that strapped on and have a wicked sneeze! All over the floor goes your vittles! :eek:

Then you'd have to like....vacuum! :eek: :D

And to think we were going towards healthier gaming with games like DDR and Dancemaniax....things like this come along...rofl

bonkrowave said:
No one understands its a joke, because its not even remotely funny. Then again radio humor most often appeals to those with an IQ lower then that of mayonnaise anyway, which would be the target market, for such a product, if it was ever launched.

Couldnt say it any better myself.

If you use this then you have serious problems. I ran a marathon last month, workout 6 times a week, and eat healthy. This kind of stupid invention furthers perception that computer enthusiasts and gamers are fat, lazy, slobs or skinny little dorky guys with acne that can't get a girl to save their life.

We need to start the new breed of gamers. Very fit, outgoing people who play games when they get a chance and love messing with computers. I know for a fact that Special Forces soldiers in the Army are huge gamers. My teammates and I play games all the time on deployments. We were even gaming at the range the other day. :) I'd love to see someone tell a bunch of SF guys that there geeks or dorks for playing games or using a computer. :eek:

Maybe I should start selling muscle shirts that say "Yeah I'm a gamer, got a problem with it?" :D

FlatLine84 said:
C'mon man, you want cheeto cheese and the like all over your mouse and stuff?? :D
Good point :D

But alas, my keyboard and mouse already have other stuff than cheeto powder all over it :eek: and NO, none of that special white sauce either!! :p

I really dont understand what is so hard about, pausing the game, or logging out (MMORPG) eating, and then getting back into it?

The only people I could see buying it are deathmatch players like Painkiller and Doom3 or MMO players. People you play CS and stuff can eat if they die early on in a round. But if you are playing a MMO you dont really get a hcance to stop if you are doing sumtin important, granted if you play that much MMOs you probably should be able to do a pretty good job one handed.

I myslef have been known to eat soup and still maintain a decent K/D ratio in CS :p

Back