bamaland101
Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 9, 2012
- Messages
- 767
So I'm finally getting around to putting my Freebie Desk together, seriously enough the only tools i've used were a sawzall and a drill.. nothing else so no its not 100% pretty, this setup is honestly temporary until Spotwood completes my custom mobo tray a month from now. which will then be properly inserted into the cabinet.
so specs of the hardware is going as follows,
ASRock Z77M LGA 1155 Intel Z77
i3 2100T
2x 500gb (1x 5400rpm, 1x 7200rpm)
1x 120gb G.Skill Phoenix Pro SSD
sapphire vapor-x 4890 1gb(trying to snag another one to crossfire)
lite-on sata dvdrw
OCZ StealthxStream 700w
Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600 2x4GB
will be installing a RX360 radiator, apogee drive block/mcp350 pump combo, micro res(fitted with fillport on top) i plan to add gpu block later on but atm funds are limited.
I'll be using a 24in kitchen cabinet and attaching it to the left side of the planned desk.
I'll be using a 4ft section of Futura Smokey Topaz counter-top, and later on for the right side i'll be adding some 2x4 on top of my entertainment center that will be sitting under the right side.
I'll have some pics up shorty as i get thru the process of each step
so specs of the hardware is going as follows,
ASRock Z77M LGA 1155 Intel Z77
i3 2100T
2x 500gb (1x 5400rpm, 1x 7200rpm)
1x 120gb G.Skill Phoenix Pro SSD
sapphire vapor-x 4890 1gb(trying to snag another one to crossfire)
lite-on sata dvdrw
OCZ StealthxStream 700w
Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600 2x4GB
will be installing a RX360 radiator, apogee drive block/mcp350 pump combo, micro res(fitted with fillport on top) i plan to add gpu block later on but atm funds are limited.
I'll be using a 24in kitchen cabinet and attaching it to the left side of the planned desk.
I'll be using a 4ft section of Futura Smokey Topaz counter-top, and later on for the right side i'll be adding some 2x4 on top of my entertainment center that will be sitting under the right side.
I'll have some pics up shorty as i get thru the process of each step
Last edited: