The Force Unleashed - PS3 or 360?

pigwalk

[H]F Junkie
Games on the cheap, Goozex has it for 300/500 points and I'm on the fence about which version to get. According to Lens of Truth the PS3 version run much smoother but the 360 version looks much better. Is that skipping they mentioned removed if the game is installed to the 360 HDD? Which does [H] recommend?

Also, worthwhile getting the Sith edition? Is the extra DLC voucher redeemable or on disc? Any SP content, or just all costumes bullshit?

Whichever copy is cheaper. I didn't notice any stuttering problems on the 360 (I did have it installed on the HDD, but I do that with every game anyway).

edit: Wow those screen shots are a lot different -- that takes me by surprise. I'm not sure if I trust Lens of Truth, but those are actually noticeable.

Last edited:
I have the 360 version and it ran just fine. Gameplay was fun and smooth, and if you do install on your HDD, it will run even better.
As for the DLC, this is NOT MORE COSTUMES. This DLC is actually worth getting. The basic idea behind the Sith DLC is that the designers continue the storyline from the Darkside ending of the original game. So it is definitely worth the points if you are really into the story line of the Star Wars saga.

Back