• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The first Modern Warfare

  • Thread starter Deleted member 108676
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 108676

Guest
I just completed MW2 and loved it so I bought MW1...how many hours of game play is it?
 
depends if you play online :D

the single player is probably around 10-15 hours long... depending on the difficulty of course
 
I beat it the first time on normal in a morning. . 4 hours maybe 5. . . hardened will take you a bit longer of course.. . . . its definitely a good campaign . . its just short.
 
Someone says 5 hours and someone says about 15? That's a big gap.

And I think that is the perfect length for a campaign. I was just about getting annoyed with MW2 when it ended.
 
well, I'm trying to remember now. It's been a while since I played it, so it could of been shorter.... but it did take me about a week to beat it. I was playing multiplayer along with it too so who knows :D

It's deff. longer than 5 unless you're rushing through it (imo of course... I might just be slow lol)
 
It's about 6 on normal and ramps up from there. I would def. recommend MW1 because I think the story was better than the sequel.
 
Back
Top