The FaceBook share info thread

YeOldeStonecat

[H]F Junkie
Figured I'd give this a crack here....since this Networking and Security subforum has it's own small group of us who don't travel around the other forums here on hardocp very much....we're a rather exclusive bunch. :p

Anyways...aside from those here who hate FB, I'm sure there are a few who are on FB..why not start a thread so we can add each other.

You can find mine by adding my nickname to the end.

Oh good. been wanting to hunt you down for some untangle questions! Yay!

alright everyone, post up your first/last name, social insurence umber and credit card number! (don't forget the expiry date!)

alright everyone, post up your first/last name, social insurence umber and credit card number! (don't forget the expiry date!)

And the name of your English teacher so we can beat them for not failing you!

Uhm...some of us are mature enough to enjoy networking outside of a forum. It can be pretty cool getting to know people better outside of just a forum. If you don't wish to, simple..just don't, but keep your peanut comments to yourself. :rolleyes:

I think I am possibly the only person in the world not on facebook. I'm enjoying the exclusive lifestyle tbh.

be glad you don't have one, all of the requests to all the applications get friggin' annoying.

Anyone can add me, linky. I rarely ever post updates or do apps so you wont get any wallspam from me :)

Back