"The Engineer" Class from TF2

logan1

Gawd
Hey guys i have been looking hard for a sticker/decal on eBay that says something along the lines of "THE ENGINEER". I want to pit this sticker on my bike. Please help me find one...

My bike...K7 GSX-R 1000 Orange & black

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture004-2.jpg

Since i am a mechanicals engineer in real life i though it would kick ass to have this decal.

I like that color. I really want a 1000.... It's just the way I ride/drive, I'd probably kill myself, lol (actually I'm more afraid of other drivers). GL on the search!

I think you started this thread just to show off your bike.

Here's my orange and black bike:

It gets infinite miles per gallon.

c'mon guys there has gotta be someone who know where i can get teh Decal i am looking for...

I don't know how big the video game decal market is, you might have to get this made yourself.

Probably will have to go to an accessory specialty store or online. I see those friggin' CS stickers everywhere.

You have to stencil / draw the TF2 'Engineer' logo (assuming that's exactly what you want) & then you can simply tape it off & spray it on your bike.
If you're not comfortable doing it yourself, trace the pattern & take it to any car paint/bump show, they can do it in <20 minutes easily.... you're an Engineer, you'll figure it out

Except that your kind of engineer and our kind of engineer are totally different. :eek:

There are tons of engineer decals for "Combat Engineers", you could maybe edit some of those. Ive got a few I got at the px.

i'm a mechanical engineer as well and i've never heard anybody call our profession "mechanicals engineer". regardless nice bike you have there...makes me miss the days of owning something with a 10K redline and going 60mph in first gear.

I think you started this thread just to show off your bike.

Here's my orange and black bike:

It gets infinite miles per gallon.

Hahaha you're too funny.

To the OP, bring something like this,

tf2_engineer%20.jpg

to a print shop and ask them to figure out the type and print it on vinyl. I think that would save you some time on finding a sticker... but its more costly...

EDIT: I figured out the "Engineer" type, which is Blackoat Std, opentype in the Adobe Font Folio OpenType Edition set. ( save you time and money if you decide to go the make it yourself route... however the font set is over 9000 US...)

Man, you really need to take that thing around some corners!!

You like chicken strips don't ya!!! LOL

I like mine nice and skinny (would have none, but the pegs stop me)
buell018croppedqo4.jpg

Nice bike btw...

You stunt at all???

Back