• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

The "Empires Mod 2.0" Thread

I have been following this mod somewhat and I am interested, but I cant pull the trigger for some reason. It has come a long way.
 
I remember playing the beta of that 2 years ago on my 6800GT. It ran pretty awful. ;) Hope this is much more improved.
 
I remember playing the beta of that 2 years ago on my 6800GT. It ran pretty awful. ;) Hope this is much more improved.

Yeah, I even played the original BF1942 version, but couldn't get into the HL2 one. I really hope this mod has developed, as it has tremendous potential.
 
It does play much better than it's predecessors, I'll have to give it more time. It's not perfect but it's definitely coming along.
 
Back
Top