The danger of overclocking

Bugalaman

Really a Ugandachick
watch this!

if this belongs in WLWC, please move (it is 100% related to OC'ing and cooling, well maybe not cooling :D )

hmm 4.1volts on a duron and on air, with the fan not spinning wouldnt take long for that to happen.

funny how an amd processor melts itself down and fails at 85 degrees C even with a heatsink on it, yet this guy had a heatsink sitting on the processor, no thermal paste, no burnt fingers when he removed the heatsink, and somehow the processor manages to blow a hole through the motherboard inside the zif socket, 1/4 inch thick (it looks like) sheet of wood underneath the zif socket, leave the socket looking fine, AND manage to crack accross parts that don't actually generate the heat, unlike the heat spreader, which seems to have taken the pressure of no heatsink, a 302 mhz fsb, and a f#ckload of heat without so much as burning. i agree with zer0signal667, it just doesn't look real enough to me.

Yeah, it does look pretty fake. The camera movements were all wierd right before the sucker exploded

I like how the computer is running, but HFS ain't spinning. Pretty neat though. I have never seen a HSF come off so EASILY and quickly in my LIFE! :eek: Haha. What a waste of computer parts...

Yes fake but funny. It looked like the table had been drilled through with a small drill bit a couple of times.

Back