• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The current Logitech RMA process

Talon

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Apr 8, 2002
Messages
3,860
I have a 3 year old G903 mouse that has been having clicking issues recently. It's a year past its parts warranty and I'm considering buying another Logitech mouse to replace it but have heard that their customer service and quality has gone way downhill.

Has anyone had recent experience with trying to get Logitech replacing devices under warranty? Should I look at another manufacturer instead?
 
I find in general, their support is not good but after enough back and forth, they do eventually honor the warranty.

I've gone through two recent RMA requests with Logitech for mouse issues that were having a double click issue. Both were different types of mice but were having the same issue.

When I reached out to support, they went through the basic troubleshooting initially, check mouse settings, check for firmware updates etc. and after confirming it was not a software issue, they wanted "proof" of the double click issue that was happening.
They instructed me to go to this website:


They asked me to record a video of the mouse in the video frame while registering the extra clicks and send a link to the video.
All of this seemed excessive, but I guess I understand it from their POV as well, since they are trying to prevent people from abusing the system.

In the end, after sending them the video proof they sent me a replacement mouse for each defective unit.

Now that I am familiar with their tedious system, I think it will be easier for me to initiate those support tickets if needed in the future, so personally I will continue to use them.
 
The last time I had a double click issue they had me go through the same steps as Vile to check the software, firmware, and also that click registering website.
The didn't make my record a video but they did have me report the results back to them.
After that they processed the RMA immediately and sent me a new in box mouse. Overall I was happy with the experience.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vile
like this
Ive had problems with a g604 mouse that i got off amazon about 6 months ago, im on my third one... first one had rubber peeling and left click switch problem, second one had rubber peeling problem, i'm on my third one, they just keep sending me mice...
 
Back
Top