The Crew 2, how is this game?

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
THinking about picking up a fun open world driving game, is this game worth 24$?

Have never tried The Crew 2, i had and enjoyed the first one, but apparently it's not quite as good...... How about Forza Horizon 3/4?

I wouldn't play it if they paid me $25 an hour for it. The first one was infinitely better, and I think that was a mediocre game at best. The Crew 2

It's soulless compared to the first one. Would not buy. Horizon 4 is on sale for $39 right now, which is an infinitely better game.

Is Horizon 4 an open world free to roam type game?

**EDIT** Actually, let me ask this, in y'alls opinion what is a fun, free roaming, drive around and explore and if i want too, i can do races, game objectives, etc.... ??? Kinda like GTA5, I only liked GTA5?GTA San Andrias cause of the free roam driving physics... Kinda looking for a driving game like that! Any ideas?

Is Horizon 4 an open world free to roam type game?

**EDIT** Actually, let me ask this, in y'alls opinion what is a fun, free roaming, drive around and explore and if i want too, i can do races, game objectives, etc.... ??? Kinda like GTA5, I only liked GTA5?GTA San Andrias cause of the free roam driving physics... Kinda looking for a driving game like that! Any ideas?
You can't get out of the car, but what you describe is exactly what Horizon 4 is.

I will never own it.
I loved the first game but they never completely fixed the stutter on the PC version, and the cheaters were never properly dealt with. (taking advantage of a glitch and running into your buddy and knocking him over a hill is NOT a hill-climb!) (yet those type of cheats are all over the leaderboards)
Or when you start a race and half the field leaves the track on the first turn to shortcut through the woods, it ruins anyone who wants to do proper racing to test their racing skills against others.
Not giving them a chance to rip me of twice!

Forza Horizon games have properly placed checkpoints to ensure the courses are driven "as intended", and are miles more fun than this crap!

You can't get out of the car, but what you describe is exactly what Horizon 4 is.

I've been enjoying Burnout Paradise Remastered....

giphy.gif

Back