the bonanza is back - stainremover's FS thread

stainremover

2[H]4U
after a year and a half away, it's time for me to sell off my crap. i'll continue to update the thread as i remember.

now for terms of sale - paypal only, i won't hold items - whoever pays first gets item. won't ship to nigeria. must have heatware / other feedback (ebay, etc.). local pickup ALWAYS preferred, will offer very generous discounts. i live in 94608. all prices are OBO unless stated otherwise. please make offers, i want these itenz gone.

my heatware is here.

photos for most items are here.

Items for Sale
Cameras and Lenses
Kodak Easyshare M1063
another 10megapixel digital camera - this one is from kodak. i got it during black friday of 2009. used it a few times, it is red coloured. i have the manuals / easyshare dock as well as the pc cable (which is also used to charge). will come with whatever SD card i can find. in great shape with no scratches or nicks. $40 OBO shipped

Miscellaneous Items
Netgear 4 port 10/100 Switch
used it for a few months but soon upgraded to gigabit. product link. looking for $12 OBO shipped.

Logitech Cordless Keyboard for Wii
bought it as a wireless keyboard for an htpc. i don't have an htpc anymore so it's not been used. i tried using it on my laptop for a bit, but i've been spoiled by mechanical keyboards and it's just far too mushy for me. small mark on the bottom of the keyboard, but otherwise like new. only $20 OBO shipped Amazon.com: Logitech Wii Cordless Keyboard: Video Games

FREE Items - just pay shipping
SYBA Firewire 1394 Card
was gonna use it to control my comcast box, but it was too messy and i ended up going with an IR blaster instead. newegg product link here:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815124032

Belkin Clear Acrylic Case for Zune 30
used for a month, didn't like the additional bulk. No major scratches or anything like that. looks reasonably new.

Car Kit / FM Transmitter for Zune
afaik there's only one car kit for zune. new and sealed, just pay shipping.

Cyber Snipa Game Pad v1
silver version. bought it off these forums, used it for a bit, but the spacebar key started to get wonky. it works, but sometimes it takes some coercion (surprisingly, taking it apart and then putting it back together fixes it for a few months). aside from that minor quibble, everything else about the board works great - i loved it so much i decided to get another gamepad! sold as is. $12 OBO shipped.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Good prices here. That 1U server is a pretty sweet deal for someone looking to buy a cheap low power server that actually has some grunt.

bump, photos added. all the things with pictures are for sale, just haven't had time to list them yet.

ttt, added quite a few things - camera, audio / home theater equipment, more freebies

Last edited:
Is it the Core 2 Duo 1.2ghz on the Dell XT? How is the handwriting recognition?

pms responded to. it's a core2duo, the handwriting recognition, at least when using the tools built into windows, are quite good. the pen input is top notch, which makes handwriting recognition easy to do in software.

Back