The BEST reason to get Vista - Please read...

QwertyJuan

[H]F Junkie
PURBLE PLACE!

This is by far the best reason to upgrade from XP to Vista... AMAZING is all I can say!!

Thank you. I wouldn't have googled it because it seemed more like the ramblings of someone who was stoned rather than a feature that would have been included with Vista.

I was reluctant to Google anything with Purple in it since I am at work and who knows what would have popped up. :D

"educational game for children, teaching pattern recognition, shapes, and colors."

Dude, you are hitting the pipe too hard. :D

My daughter likes mahjong better. Such a n00b.

My girlfriend is addicted to mah jong. She'll play it while we're chatting on AIM and I won't get a response for two or three minutes.

It's okay though, 'cause when we're on the phone I sometimes play F.E.A.R. on mute :D

My girlfriend is addicted to mah jong. She'll play it while we're chatting on AIM and I won't get a response for two or three minutes.

It's okay though, 'cause when we're on the phone I sometimes play F.E.A.R. on mute :D

I can't have phone conversations that last more than three minutes if they don't need to last more than three minutes. I absolutely can not stand talking on the phone.

I can't have phone conversations that last more than three minutes if they don't need to last more than three minutes. I absolutely can not stand talking on the phone.

I can't either, but it's the nightly talking so it has to be at least an hour. We also live eighty miles apart while she finishes school.

Hey this is actually good info for me. It provides an extra excuse for my wife as to why I need to upgrade! If I can tie in a 'its for our 2 year old' argument, that might just help. :)

i'm surprised this isn't in vista's 'ease of use' options.

-Easy entertainment when high!

such purdy colors... :eek:

Nice, an educational game that teacher kids incorrect spelling (purble <-> purple). Who came up with that grand idea?

Damn my Business Edition and it's lack of Purble Place!!!

Enable it in Programs and Features - Turn Windows Features On or Off. They don't load the extra games by default....cuz well...its a Business Edition lol

Back