The Best Case Scenario is hosting a free Dremel contest

wow, and all you need is to write an essay. not bad. (but I already have a new dremel.)
guess some of you guys will have essays flying in, I bet I don't stand a chance. lol.

joethemole said:
stupid and not worth my time.

not creative/intelligent enough for 500 words huh? its ok....we all understand.

if i didnt already have that stuff id be in on this! nice idea :cool:
any chance you guys will post up (on your site) some of the stories when its over so we can read them?

Maybe when i finish writing 5 other scholarship essays I'll take a crack at this.

O my fingers will be sore.

However why the 500 word minimum? what if I wanted to do a poem or such? Essays arn't exactly the most creative things.

Someone write 500 words of leet speak, you're bound to win.

leet speak .. too easy ..

I almost have to enter this ... It is just too tempting. I dont even care about the prize :)

i think it's great that you guys are offering this to people. if this is the same one i saw in the store it's like 80 dollars+, awesome if you just have to write a short essay. as for me, i'm going to have better luck just buying one when i get paid again, i lack in the creative side, but am very good with fact based things haha. come to think of it, i actually just got that extreme pc mod book in the mail today, hope it makes for a good read ;)

hmmmm.. two dremels is better than one.. Now, only if I could write....... creatively. :p

I remember at uni I could bang out a 600 word essay quite quickly the night before it was due, so entering the competition is not necessarily a large time commitment :)

/already have a dremel.
and a bazillion attachment devices for it.
OTOH, having two dremels would mean I wouldn't need to keep taking it out of the drill press.
Will leave the competition to those with a less lazy reasons to win a dremel :)

An essay entitled "I can't be assed unhooking my dremel from it's drill-press every time I want to use it with the router or other attachments, so I need another dremel" is clearly unlikely to win in a fair and just world anyway. Allthough, it's also clearly not a fair and just world. :D

Gee, I wonder if a "Because I really, really, really (x500 really's) want and need this for case modding!!" would work?? :rolleyes:

Nivram said:
Gee, I wonder if a "Because I really, really, really (x500 really's) want and need this for case modding!!" would work?? :rolleyes:

Damn it ... you stole my idea !

Back