EzeroMobile50K
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2012
- Messages
- 262
Right now I am setting up a home theater system in a corner of my living room. For now I will be mounting a 40" Samsung flat LCD. Later on I will be swapping it for a 55-60" screen.
Monoprice is having a nice discount on wall mounts today only. I was curious if this would be one of the best?
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10828&cs_id=1082806&p_id=8587&seq=1&format=2
It'll be in the corner, so it needs to turn side to side, possibly extend from the wall a bit to be able to do so. I do not care so much about being able to tilt up and down. Stability and sturdiness are preference.
I've heard a third party mountain system would be ideal to use with their mount. True? Recommendations from anyone who has traveled down this road?
$45 for their most expensive mount normally priced at $60 seems like a deal worth jumping on if it is indeed adequate. One of the reviews said that their 120lb plasma caused the plate the TV is mounted to, to sway to the weight. For being rated at 175lbs that would irk me. ;D
Monoprice is having a nice discount on wall mounts today only. I was curious if this would be one of the best?
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10828&cs_id=1082806&p_id=8587&seq=1&format=2
It'll be in the corner, so it needs to turn side to side, possibly extend from the wall a bit to be able to do so. I do not care so much about being able to tilt up and down. Stability and sturdiness are preference.
I've heard a third party mountain system would be ideal to use with their mount. True? Recommendations from anyone who has traveled down this road?
$45 for their most expensive mount normally priced at $60 seems like a deal worth jumping on if it is indeed adequate. One of the reviews said that their 120lb plasma caused the plate the TV is mounted to, to sway to the weight. For being rated at 175lbs that would irk me. ;D