The best 19" gaming LCD

I purchased the Samsung 930B 5 days ago. So far I am really enjoying it. Look for a small review under my name here:

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=884751&page=2

I almost bought the Hyundai but I like the looks of the 930B better. Just didn't like the silver bezel on the Hyundai, didn't want/need the speakers, etc. To each his own I guess. I have heard very good things about the Hyundai as well.

After using L90D+ i wouldn't recommend it. I'm a hardcore gamers and that was the reason i bought L90D+ but it wasn't wat i expected.. i find this monitor very hard on eyes, and even if i didn't have that problem, i really don't like the washed colors. :( I want to play games on nice vibrant colors but if u can stand the washed colors, go for it.

Chaballaman said:
After using L90D+ i wouldn't recommend it. I'm a hardcore gamers and that was the reason i bought L90D+ but it wasn't wat i expected.. i find this monitor very hard on eyes, and even if i didn't have that problem, i really don't like the washed colors. :( I want to play games on nice vibrant colors but if u can stand the washed colors, go for it.

Try turning down your brightness. I have my brightness at 50% and the colors show better.

Add the Benq FP937s to the list. Mine came yesterday and it is very nice. I use it to play World of Warcraft and Warcraft 3 mainly, and all I can say is, wow. The colors in both games are much much more vibrant than on my CRT, and the picture is much more crisp, though that's probably just because this uses DVI. Anyway, once you get all the settings to the way you like them on a good LCD, they are fucking beautiful.

Back