The AT&T Helmet Man

it's hilarious how the dude racked up so much jailbait, makes me wanna walk around with a helmet on.

I Would have played with the rent-a-cop.

he's not trying to solicit anything he's walking around the mall, he doest work with verizon or AT&T, just because he has a map on his head doenst mean he's trying to buy anything.

Extra hilarious is the fact that here in N. Texas walking around some malls, the cell phone kiosk guys practically yell at you to try and get your attention THAT is solicitation.

He could have solicited some sweet 16 year old jailbait easily though.

that was a funny way to start my morning, thanks for the laughs :D

wow this guy is the BEST straight man since Pen Jillette LOL

great work and awesome idea

Great video. Good idea for a babe magnet :p

After going to the Verizon store, it would have been hilarious if you went back to the AT&T store with the Verizon map on your head.

I could see Verizon stealing this idea and going viral nationally with people randomly walking around doing the same thing.

Awesome job, man! Much better then some of the Verison and AT&T commercials.
For the record, I have an iPhone on AT&T and have never had any 3G problems. But, I can certainly appreciate a funny video.

That outfit is a guaranteed panty peeler right there! I think those laides in the store had to go excuse themselves so they could go check theirs. :D

Goddamn that camera work was shit

deflection_trollcat.jpg

Honestly, the thing that bothered me most was that no one seemed to get when he said; "What map?".

Funniest part to me was when that guy said,
"Oh you have AT&T?"
"How did you know I have AT&T? Oh, because of bad service?".

I'm sure I've missed a part or two, I'm at work and can't watch it again.

I have T-Mobile and I'm not sure what this whole "3G Coverage" war is about. What is 3G?! I get GPRS and if I'm lucky GSM. Once or twice, I got EDGE, but I don't know what that's all about...

Anyway, nice sign, nice deadpan.

The deadpan reactions to a "live" audience are indeed impressive! Props to Ryan and parawing742!

Who woulda thought putting a sign on a helmet would be a way to meet the ladies? lol

you do understand they were like 15 LOL

Its bad enough they have bad service (I have AT&T in NYC) but now it seems the map digs the 15 year old ladies. Sad!

Social network viral marketing: ENGAGED.

Nice video man, I chuckled.

I can see teenage guys doing this now to try and pickup chicks. "But...but it worked on that YouTube video!!!"

I have T-Mobile and I'm not sure what this whole "3G Coverage" war is about. What is 3G?! I get GPRS and if I'm lucky GSM. Once or twice, I got EDGE, but I don't know what that's all about...

Anyway, nice sign, nice deadpan.

hrmm, I get pretty decent 3G coverage on T-Mobile... but then again they do have the youngest 3G network and are not pushing it as the bestest best 3g as both verizon and ATT are...

also GPRS? dude? you live in the sticks or something? I very rarely loose EDGE, usually if I am out in the middle of the everglades or something I will have no data or GRPS...

Back