• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The 75.90a driver, how did we like them??????

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 8, 2003
Messages
4,628
This is the last and final driver I can try and HOPE IT DOESN'T lockup my PC. I was just wondering how they performed? Will there be a big difference between these and the 76.10's?
 
Project_2501 said:
Eh, the temp. bug is still present, and doesn't perform the best.

OK, just installed them, I DONT have the temp bug, I notice the performance isn't as great as the 76.10 driver, but If im stable, thats all I care about right now. I'm sure there will be a better driver out soon, that will fix this.....
 
Back
Top